User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

What do you look for in a man, both physically and in personality?
    ExFx that cries during movies.

How do you feel about traditional gender roles?
    He can be "the girl" and I will be "the woman".

What did you look for in boys-physically and in personality-when you were in high school/college?
    We'll see.

Do you ever wear revealing clothing?
    Do you?

What is your primary method for finding a man?
    No.

When choosing a guy, do you focus your energy on one guy at a time or do you test the waters and choose the best one?
    One.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    5w6

I usually look for a man who is confident, knows what he wants and is reliable, I have no time for sweet talkers and casa novas. Physically, I don't have a type, I just look at the eyes and the smile of a person (as cliché as it sounds)

It depends on the task, for certain things I agree with gender roles as long as it is logical and useful, but most of the time I am an egalitarian. However, really I am not obsessed with them, I usually just do my thing and I don't spend hours thinking about why I should or shouldn't have done it because of societal rules, morality and blablabla...

What did you look for in boys-physically and in personality-when you were in high school/college?
    First I didn't date in high school (even tho I've been asked to multiple times), I simply had other priorities (such as studying duh!) and I knew high school relationships don't usually end up in something serious so...
    In college (where I still am), I have only dated one guy and we are now getting married. So you can see I wasn't talking lightly when I said I don't waste my time if I feel it won't be serious.

Do you ever wear revealing clothing? What is your primary method for finding a man?
    I do not wear revealing clothes, however I like to wear some tight fitting ones for my own enjoyment as I have a great body and some show-casing never hurt anyone and is good for my ego. But I don't do it to attract men, it would only attract superficial guys I have no need for in my life.

When choosing a guy, do you focus your energy on one guy at a time or do you test the waters and choose the best one?
    By what I said already, you can guess that one.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Men with a beard have more chance to attract my attention (generally speaking). An elegant attitude. A natural leader or a playful guy, a sensitive man.
    I'm very much attracted to positive vibes (I feel them all around me) and attitude than muscles, haircut, or the size of his dick
    (well I can look at his belt so...you know us women can see things men can't see...).

I don't give a damn. I don't fit in the box.

I was attracted by older guys. Those boys (in my classroom) tried to catch my attention with stupid games I was having fun at.
    I was focused on the subject I like, family life, hobbies and friendship.
    So I was more looking for boys to leave me alone at this time and I founded them all rude or nonsense most of the time.
    I was friend with the shy guys. I could tease them and they have always enjoyed my company.

Do you ever wear revealing clothing? What is your primary method for finding a man?

I dress in an original way. Not to find a man, that's a way to express my personality. I dress with colours and material I don't need to iron.
    I love to feel confortable and "at home" in my own clothes, so I love silk or other material I like to touch and feel on my skin.
    I custom my clothes as soon as they are a bit old or when I need a change.
    I love to mix materials, colours, shirts, trousers, skirts, dresses, jeans, whatever I like...
    I love a bit of "weird touch" so that I attract people who are not into jugement & curious personalities. I said PEOPLE, not men.
    And believe me, that works !
    To find a man one does not have to wear clothes Why bothering so much !

That depends on my state of mind at this moment in my life, and what I'm looking for.
    Generally it seems I do test him for a long time (unconsciously more or less) .
    I love the original stories, fun, and intrigues.

The best thing is to choose 2 bisexual men, so that I see two men touching in front of me
    Just joking of course Just joking.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes sne.ed liked this post

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I like chubby, swarthy men who are total squares in the personality department

fuck 'em (and not in the good, sexy way)

smart boys... swarthy boys... adventurous boys

yes, though not for the male attention... it gets really hot here! I haven't had to find a man for years (having found a good one) though my primary method was being incredibly direct and telling them exactly what I wanted (them)

I'm very monogamous
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by obzen210 View Post
    Personality wise someone that can see through my bullshit, good sense of humor, and grounded.

Physically it varies, as long as their is chemistry. Sometimes it's someone's energy that draws me in.

Gender roles...I don't do well with tradition. I look for a partner but love to take care of a man.

Depends on what revealing clothing is for you...but I have no problem displaying my assets or moving them just the right way to draw someone in.

Primary method for finding a guy? That's never the goal, it usually just happens. I have never had the mindset of looking for a guy, if it happens it happens if it doesn't I can still enjoy life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Never dated or been in a relationship. But the type of body I tend to look at the most are usually type that plays soccer. I do think some guys look cute with long hair. most have brown or black hair color . But no preference on looks. It more the personality that gets my attention. Personality wise and more important I prefer a guy who more outgoing and talkative than me and a good communicator as sometimes Im not. Someone who happy to be who he is. It a good start if he can get me to smile and laugh alot just by being his goofy self lol.

Traditional roles. I am not a fan of it as most men that I know that want traditional roles are usually macho or very demanding person.

not much different from what I said in answering the first questions. except in high school most guys were pretty boys and eventually I learn that there gay. So I guess I liked guys that bit more femine lol.

If I understood this question. No I don't wear revealing clothing. my clothes are casual as I usually wear tshirt, jean shorts, and sneakers.

I dont have a method for finding men, I would just let it happen. Being in a relationship is lowest of my priority and honestly I am not interested, Im happy being single . But I do check out guys look wise lol