• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] My thought process towards girls

badger055

Permabanned
See, this is why I started a thread about mbti being wrong.

Dj, is giving you advice based on you using Ti, Se as you've typed yourself an istp in mbti, and those are the functions an istp is said to use, but in actual fact you display Si, Te. But you're not an istj are you? No. You're a very typical istp, AND a very typical ISTp. DJ is saying you need some Ni for your Se, but you don't. You need some Ne to bring your Si on a rollercoaster ride through life. That's how it works.

Why do you think they have a "No ENFP" policy over in the istp forum on PerC? It's because it's been hijacked by istj's who think they're istp. Enfp's go into the itsp forum and create chaos and the istj's banish them (or run off crying to the mods like a little pussy cos we broke the rules. Can you imagine any sane istp running off crying to the mods over something as miniscule as a rule? No. No you wouldn't. Not ever. Not an istp anywhere would dream of doing such a thing) And if you take a look at the members list on the Istp Sanctum that DJ runs, most of them are istj's too. I'd bet money, that the few on that site who are actually istp, are the ones with their profiles set to "private" You know, like how istp's are mysterious and secretive and all.

So you see, until people realise the confusion, this whole forum is just a load of people talking complete bollocks to each other. And I don't think anyone wants to waste their life talking bollocks.

ITSj # istp. :sage:

Uh what the hell. First of all I think socionics is full of shit so lets not go there. I don't need more Ni I have lots of it. The istp forum on perc is full of istp 6 butt sniffers because they banned all the cool istps. I like Ne and enfps because it entertains my 7 and Fi is intoxicating for me to look at. There is not a shred of Si in me.

Eye of the Potato

Uh what the hell. First of all I think socionics is full of shit so lets not go there. I don't need more Ni I have lots of it. The istp forum on perc is full of istp 6 butt sniffers because they banned all the cool istps. I like Ne and enfps because it entertains my 7 and Fi is intoxicating for me to look at. There is not a shred of Si in me.

Ah come on. The Enneagram is full of shit. There's nothing concrete about it.

Eye of the Potato

There's no such thing as an istp butt sniffer. You can't be a badass and a butt sniffer at the same time. That's like saying night and day are the same. Even if an istp was molested by a priest, they wouldn't resort to being a buttsniffer. They're called badasses, cos they're BADASSES. Badasses by definition don't go running off crying to the mods cos someone threw a potato at them. They're more likely to retreat and build a potato rocket launcher instead.

Those people on the istp forum are istj I tells ya.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like Ne and enfps because it entertains my 7 and Fi is intoxicating for me to look at.

You are naive. Which is pretty typical for ENFPs. You probably don't believe in money either. The world isn't flowers and unicorns.

I don't think most ENFPs would want to be generalized like that. It'll just make the Fi you're supposedly intoxicated by fire back at you.
daydreaming.gif

badger055

Permabanned
Ah come on. The Enneagram is full of shit. There's nothing concrete about it.

Enneagram checks out in the real world for the most part. Socionics does not.

There's no such thing as an istp butt sniffer. You can't be a badass and a butt sniffer at the same time. That's like saying night and day are the same. Even if an istp was molested by a priest, they wouldn't resort to being a buttsniffer. They're called badasses, cos they're BADASSES. Badasses by definition don't go running off crying to the mods cos someone threw a potato at them. They're more likely to retreat and build a potato rocket launcher instead.

Those people on the istp forum are istj I tells ya.

Well you are looking at a whole forum of ISTP butt sniffers what can I say. It's a tragedy I know. Half are probably mistyped though.

I don't think most ENFPs would want to be generalized like that. It'll just make the Fi you're supposedly intoxicated by fire back at you.
daydreaming.gif

I don't care please fire at me I enjoy it. Also hurry up and write more Kelly clarkson blog posts chananay I have been waiting.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't care please fire at me I enjoy it. Also hurry up and write more Kelly clarkson blog posts chananay I have been waiting.

You may enjoy it but you're not going to get anywhere relationship-wise with someone if you refuse to respect her perspective. You gotta give and take. :shrug:

badger055

Permabanned
You may enjoy it but you're not going to get anywhere relationship-wise with someone if you refuse to respect her perspective. You gotta give and take. :shrug:

Didn't you hear me I already decided to hell with relationships I'm going to make a harem. Going somewhere in a relationship just means you are headed for marriage. Yuck.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Didn't you hear me I already decided to hell with relationships I'm going to make a harem. Going somewhere in a relationship just means you are headed for marriage. Yuck.

I did not. Good luck with that then. :shock:

badger055

Permabanned
then try enfj. They re very objective.

I'm talking to one now I'm not sure what to think of them. They seem overly positive and humanitarian. Just looks cheesy and stupid to me. But jennifer Lawrence is one and I like her personality. She seems to be drawing on her istp side hard though. Also I noticed they seem to like my individualism.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I can't understand that kind of thinking. Never felt that way (it's also not how relationships pan out in general from where I come from...I'm always shocked about US people moving in with girlfriends / boyfriends after 1-2 months).

I mean just think about the enormous loss of freedom (months spent bickering) and money (moving in, moving out, finding an apartment, living in a hotel for a while, bla bla) that a failed relationship can cause. Plus all the psychological stress. Much better to wait some, perhaps do some stupid stuff together (like a trip somewhere exotic) but still each one has to have his own life.

Eye of the Potato

Well you are looking at a whole forum of ISTP butt sniffers what can I say. It's a tragedy I know. Half are probably mistyped though.

Well if you think that the enneagram is spot on, then your understanding of people is chronic. You don't like people though, do you? Well it makes sense then, that your understanding of types is so bad.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
My thought process towards guys:

Hmmm he seems Interesting

Guy says something

If good ok I can talk more

If bad nevermind he ugly

Good guy still talking having a nice conversation ooh I want to bang him, probably not that into me. Oh well enjoying the conversation.

Eye of the Potato

This sums up what I think about the enneagram.

http://www.skepdic.com/enneagr.html

The above Style was said to be mine as a result of a test I took. However, the test came with the following advisory:

Does this fit you? If it does not, go back over the test, rethink some of your answers and see if you come up with your style. This is not easy. Your enneagram style is an energy you have been using without knowing all your life. You have a vested interest in not knowing this energy because it may slightly alter what you have considered your motivation for many things. Besides, this energy has a down side you may not like to acknowledge.

If the style doesn't fit, go back and change some answers until it fits but be careful because you may be deceiving yourself when you answered the questions the first time or you may be deceiving yourself with your revisions! Note also how the profile contains several weasel words: 'can be', 'are often', 'tend to', 'can become'. The central feature of the Five is thinking. Nobody needs a personality test to determine if his or her dominant energy, drive, fixation, passion, etc., is the intellectual. Thinkers are observers and intellectuals are often arrogant. This is not a scoop. Nor is it very useful, as is evident by the listing of people who are allegedly all Fives.

The Enneagram is a circle, meant to symbolise the Cosmos and the "one-ness": this comes from a monist perspective. The Sufis are monists believing that we are all one with each other and with the universe and at the same time pantheists believing that the universe is god.

Inside the circle is a triangle, and it connects up the points of the 9, the 3 and the 6; and it symbolises God. We should notice right away that it's God inside the cosmos, not the cosmos inside God.

There's another figure that is 6 sided and it connects from the I to the 4, 4 to the 2, 2 to the 8, 8 to the 5, 5 to the 7 and the 7 back to the I again. And there you have your Enneagram. (Ennea is Greek for "nine").

It is claimed that the Enneagram is a system revealing nine personality types and it is used in the various workshops and taught in seminaries.

You claim to hate people talking about us all being connected to the universe, yet you subscribe to the enneagram, which is nothing but spiritual bullshit. And you claim it has more basis in reality than Socionics.

Beautiful. Just beautiful
:roundthnx:

badger055

Permabanned
Well if you think that the enneagram is spot on, then your understanding of people is chronic. You don't like people though, do you? Well it makes sense then, that your understanding of types is so bad.

I like one on one stuff or close friendships. I do a lot of dating so I get to see this stuff in action. I don't care about the enneagram esoteric stuff I just look at the types. Socionics is made up bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Yes when you can't handle one women, the obvious answer is to add more. If you really think all relationships head in a marriage direction then the best thing for you is no women for awhile. Well, until you figure out that there is more than one actual person in a relationship.

badger055

Permabanned
Yes when you can't handle one women, the obvious answer is to add more. If you really think all relationships head in a marriage direction then the best thing for you is no women for awhile. Well, until you figure out that there is more than one actual person in a relationship.

You guys just don't get the rockstar mentality. You can't "fix" me.