User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Sounds like you have got it all figured out...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Infjs are your shadow type so that's probably why you like them more. Ni annoys my Ti. Ni just assumes patterns there is no critical or original thought. Ni is spiritual which is irrational which annoys me. The vagueness gets old after awhile its the opposite way I view things. They also lack willpower or a strong sense of self.

Hmm i wanted to try dating an Ne type next. At least with Ne users like enfps I can relate to the chaos of their Ne and I can beat the crap out of their Fi and they will like it.
    then try enfj. They re very objective.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    And this is why a lot of girls feel the need to play hard to get
    And this is why I've started doing this too, a little It helps if I can temporarily let go of my innate desire to nail everything down and permit things to be ambiguous.

In short, I think it's best to treat the initial stages of dating like a game. Who really enjoys people being straightforward about this? I'm not even sure that I do. The words of people in these situations are not reliable at all. It's the actions and body language that is. I've worried too much about words, and I've also worried too much about turning the other person off.

Why do I feel like I gave away a state secret? In any rate, I think if people get threatened by this, that's kind of goofy, because it seems to be pretty much what the majority of people do anyway.( The ones that don't do this give me the impression that they would prefer it if I did. ) It just bothers them to hear it described.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Stansmith

Maybe you're looking for something else.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Maybe you're looking for something else.
    Me, or the OP?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Me, or the OP?
    OP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Why am I still surprised when there are these threads that show every indication that some males still do not realize that women are people? God, I feel so bad for my daughters.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Why am I still surprised when there are these threads that show every indication that some males still do not realize that women are people? God, I feel so bad for my daughters.
    No, your kind comes from another planet, because you understand us male-terrestrials far better than we male-terrestrials understand you female-divinities! Please don't make us submit to your superior strength; I'll even let you experiment on my testicles with your alien powers, have mercy!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    No, your kind comes from another planet, because you understand us male-terrestrials far better than we male-terrestrials understand you female-divinities! Please don't make us submit to your superior strength; I'll even let you experiment on my testicles with your alien powers, have mercy!
    Sorry Martian! You will be probed! Not for experimentation, for we Venusians know all, but to keep you aware of your innate inferiority. You must know your place!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Socionics
    IEE

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    I don't like Ni doms I can't go back there. If I have to hear everything is love or talk of all of us being connected on a universal scale one more time I will lose my mind. You are right though she does need to be too busy for me but I think just having someone attached to my emotions in general is annoying to me. I sort of feel like they don't naturally belong there and I want to rip them off. Funny enough I did last to 6 months with an ISFJ 6 girlfriend. We fought like every other day and I think that is what kept me interested for so long.
    See, this is why I started a thread about mbti being wrong.

Dj, is giving you advice based on you using Ti, Se as you've typed yourself an istp in mbti, and those are the functions an istp is said to use, but in actual fact you display Si, Te. But you're not an istj are you? No. You're a very typical istp, AND a very typical ISTp. DJ is saying you need some Ni for your Se, but you don't. You need some Ne to bring your Si on a rollercoaster ride through life. That's how it works.

Why do you think they have a "No ENFP" policy over in the istp forum on PerC? It's because it's been hijacked by istj's who think they're istp. Enfp's go into the itsp forum and create chaos and the istj's banish them (or run off crying to the mods like a little pussy cos we broke the rules. Can you imagine any sane istp running off crying to the mods over something as miniscule as a rule? No. No you wouldn't. Not ever. Not an istp anywhere would dream of doing such a thing) And if you take a look at the members list on the Istp Sanctum that DJ runs, most of them are istj's too. I'd bet money, that the few on that site who are actually istp, are the ones with their profiles set to "private" You know, like how istp's are mysterious and secretive and all.

So you see, until people realise the confusion, this whole forum is just a load of people talking complete bollocks to each other. And I don't think anyone wants to waste their life talking bollocks.

ITSj # istp.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.