• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Do you ever feel like a bad SP?

wolfy

awsm
I don't really have any of the seemingly positive traits Intuitives tack onto us; sensuality, willpower, athleticism, 'normalness', alertness, happiness, social skills, practicality, appreciation of the moment, etc. I'm sure a fairly decent amount don't fit many of these traits at all.

I don't really feel like a bad SP. I think I am a bad SP subtype at times, or at least it bugs me, bugged me.

I think you should start with athleticism and the other traits will flow from it.

jewelluckystar05

MBTI Type
ESTP
Sometimes, I kind of feel like a weird split between ESTP, which I score every time I take the test, but I sometimes find myself in social situations where I have to down a side that's a little more ENTJ as I feel the most alive when my brain and instincts are being challenged to their limit and I tend to have a pull it off at all costs approach to difficult things because I don't want it to turn into delusions of grandeur and come off as off-putting, I don't really feel like a bad sp but I know I need to keep those aspects in check that way I don't miss out on other things that would make my life more complete.

Sunny Ghost

I don't really feel like a bad SP. I think I am a bad SP subtype at times, or at least it bugs me, bugged me.

I think you should start with athleticism and the other traits will flow from it.

You are like the picture of SP.

wolfy

awsm
You are like the picture of SP.

Thanks. Quite the compliment. I think I have aspects of isfp, istp and esfp to me. I don't see so much estp in me. But, yeah, Senza said I was SP 9w8 poster child too. ha.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty sure I'm an SP, but I seem to have pretty weak Se. I feel like more of a Ti-Ni-Se-Fe than a Ti-Se-Ni-Fe. Maybe it's the introversion (or more likely, the phobic 6w5 sp-dom drive for caution) holding back the Se, I dunno.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
also, HA, I can tell you that willpower is not even a stereotypical SP trait, let alone one that I have in any way. The other traits are more typical, yes.

wolfy

awsm
I'm pretty sure I'm an SP, but I seem to have pretty weak Se. I feel like more of a Ti-Ni-Se-Fe than a Ti-Se-Ni-Fe. Maybe it's the introversion (or more likely, the phobic 6w5 sp-dom drive for caution) holding back the Se, I dunno.

You do seem the introverted type. Self reflection seems to bolster your strength.