User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Socionics
    IEE

Another genius typing.

What the fuck is wrong with these people making video's claiming to be "experts" ???

Seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VixzeGPqQyU

Check out the clever witty lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlWfvhp7_II

And if someone comments that "he could be an istp" I'll be very odd.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
    If you knew an istp in real life you'd know. And 2.10 because if an istp was doing a video talking about himself, the last thing he would do is stand like that against the mantel piece. The only time he'd do that is when he's taking the piss. I thought it was the funniest bit, so for comedic purposes, 2.10

You mustn't b an enfp if you can't spot the real one in these vids. An enfp would get it cos they lived what the enfp is talking about. You just can't fake that stuff.
    No i'd really like to know who you think the enfp is here.
    As you may have guessed I don't just automatically assume you're an authority on them and would know better than I would.

One of them ( the last girl) is a person from personality cafe and as far as I know she is enfp.

But I'd like to see the one you think is.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    No i'd really like to know who you think the enfp is here.
    As you may have guessed I don't just automatically assume you're an authority on them and would know better than I would.

One of them ( the last girl) is a person from personality cafe and as far as I know she is enfp.

But I'd like to see the one you think is.
    So just because she hung out in PerC you think that automatically means she must be an enfp?

Did you watch all the videos all the way through?
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

So just because she hung out in PerC you think that automatically means she must be an enfp?

Did you watch all the videos all the way through?
    I don't even hang out there but have for a day or two here and there and my impression was that she was.

And no I said that I didn't watch them all the way through. They were annoying. I watched more of that girls and the one that wanted to be an actress and a singer.

I don't know why you gotta be so extra super vague about the whole thing. I just wanted to know who you thought was and why exactly would you think you know.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Socionics
    IEE

I don't even hang out there but have for a day or two here and there and my impression was that she was.

And no I said that I didn't watch them all the way through. They were annoying. I watched more of that girls and the one that wanted to be an actress and a singer.

I don't know why you gotta be so extra super vague about the whole thing. I just wanted to know who you thought was and why exactly would you think you know.
    I'd rather leave the video's speak for themselves.

If you're not willing to watch the video's, then it's pointless you answering in this thread.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'd rather leave the video's speak for themselves.

If you're not willing to watch the video's, then it's pointless you answering in this thread.
    Well you're certainly not making it any fun.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    6 sx

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    6 sx

@Lady X

I'm sure he thought celebok was the fake one, oh and sorry for not getting back to your private message.

Socionics
    IEE

Well you're certainly not making it any fun.
    Ok look I'll give you a clue. Only one of them is saying anything of substance. The others are waffling on about their own misguided shallow view of what they think an enfp is. Like I said, you have to watch the video's to hear what they are actually saying. It's pointless asking me to tell you if you're not even going to watch them. How are you supposed to learn then?