User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Can you spot the fake istp?

That's what I'm talkin bout.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
    Duality isn't all rainbows and moonbeams. It's no picnic for an enfp to have an istp as her knight in shining armour. Istp's can be some of the biggest assholes of all. They're cold and they don't give a shit what you're going through emotionally. That's not exactly what I dreamed of when I imagined my ideal partner. I don't buy into it just because it sounds so romantic and written in the stars. I buy into it because dual relationships help you to survive in the world. They help you overcome your difficulties. How can something that helps you to survive be a bad thing? I think we can all agree, no good can come from being in a long term relationship with your opposite, so if that is true, why can't people believe that good things can happen when duals get together?
    ENFP is my dual? I think socionics is a load of shit but there is something there with ENFPs. It's sort of the love hate relationship. I don't know but I get drawn into them somehow.

What kind of istp are u? An istj? lol.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.