• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Why so little activity?

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
Come on people I just joined..... Is this forum loosin steam or what? I need some "INTERACTION" bitches:D

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...the introvert needs his puppets to dance coz he requires entertainment and interaction....

This forum is going through some upheaval atm though, but don't let that scare you off.

Welcome to TypeC :wink:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Also it tends to come and go in waves :D You just happen to be in the aftermath of a hostility explosion..

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dude chill there's forum lot less active than here

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
O.k. Just been watchin it like a hawk since I've joined a couple days ago....Hoping to learn some stuff. Thanks for the Welcome!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You might wanna check out the archives, if you can access them, there is a wealth of info in there ;)

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
I can get to the "arcade" but no "archive" unless I'm lookin in the wrong places....

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can get to the "arcade" but no "archive" unless I'm lookin in the wrong places....

:D You wanna use the advanced search feature on the top right for specific topics (I know I did a ton of searches on ENFPs when I first joined, for instance), or just pick a sub forum that looks interesting to you and browse through it all the way back into history ;)

chaoticbrain

MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
It seems more active than PerC or at least in terms of who responds to my posts.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also it tends to come and go in waves :D You just happen to be in the aftermath of a hostility explosion..

Wait, what hostility explosion? I always miss the good stuff.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
This wasn't really fun at all :( Just a bunch of whining about kindergarten cop stuff.

:shocking: How could anyone whine about kindergarten cop? It's one of the greatest Arnold movies ever!!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yes, I think everyone knew...but my original post was a little aggressive and I think diffusion was a priority:)

I wasn't talking about your OP. :) Welcome to the forum by the way.

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yes, I knew you weren't talkin about my original post but [MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION] 's post....which was a response to my OP...:dry:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:shocking: How could anyone whine about kindergarten cop? It's one of the greatest Arnold movies ever!!

tumblr_m5qk9vegaK1ruz8gno1_500.gif

wolfy

awsm
I forgot this place even existed. There are some cool threads on SP and whatever in the SP archives. I know, 'cause I started most of them.