User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 30

  1. #11
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I wouldn't know since I haven't watched him in person much.
    I'm pretty sure that he is.

  2. #12
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he is.
    Feelers say I'm a feeler and thinkers say I'm a thinker...
    Is that an Sx-last thing?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  3. #13
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he is.
    Feelers say I'm a feeler and thinkers say I'm a thinker...
    Is that an Sx-last thing?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  4. #14
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Feelers say I'm a feeler and thinkers say I'm a thinker...
    Is that an Sx-last thing?
    No it's a strong balance between a thinking and feeling function thing. Also, check this page out. It's a page that talks about the phases of ENFP growth. See if you relate....

    Phases of ENFP growth

  5. #15
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No it's a strong balance between a thinking and feeling function thing. Also, check this page out. It's a page that talks about the phases of ENFP growth. See if you relate....

    Phases of ENFP growth
    I was actually more serious when I was younger. My growth since puberty has been towards relaxing and lowering my standards…
    Though I am still very serious…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  6. #16
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I was actually more serious when I was younger. My growth since puberty has been towards relaxing and lowering my standards…
    Though I am still very serious…
    @Starry @The Great One
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  7. #17
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Mel Gibson?

  8. #18
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I was actually more serious when I was younger. My growth since puberty has been towards relaxing and lowering my standards…
    Though I am still very serious…
    It's because your a core 6 and you're developing your 7 wing.

  9. #19
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    It's because your a core 6 and you're developing your 7 wing.
    It was more unhealthy e1 type behavior when I was little…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  10. #20
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Isn't Seth Rogan a 6w7 SP/SO ESFP?
    seth rogan?! he seems really entp to me. :/

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone ever taken a real MBTI?
    By The Ü™ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 11:27 PM
  3. Has anyone ever heard of Frankmusik?
    By Wyst in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:24 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 07:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO