• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

_

I

Infinite Bubble

Of course, I can't tell. hahahahahah! Still, I can see myself doin' that!!

Also, spending hours every day trying to spin on your head in lonely solitude.. i mean.. i mean.. c'mon!!

Lol, you're right! This truly does exemplify the nature of Ti-dominance... practicing spinning on your head in solitude. :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
People are incredible. To have the inherent skill and dedication to practice to be able to do that.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ugh... I need to learn how to drum'n'bass beatbox.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm alone when I say this but I'm a firm believer that bruce lee is ESFJ

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ROFL. Please provide video evidence of a self-ascribed ESFJ who is also a martial artist. Me thinks you are spending too much time listening to Bruce Lee, and not feeling what it's like to BE him. An ESFJ could never move that fast. NEVER.

Wrong. ESFJs are one of the highest energy personalities and can be very intense and emotionally constrained. I'll start a new topic on this.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
tyson is estp. If he's not I will suck your balls.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Bruce Lee is not "high energy." He sits dormant until it is time to strike and he does so with the LEAST ENERGY possible. He is maximally efficient and effective. ESFJ isn't even close.

Yeah so do I. I guess I'm referring to his intensity. The AMPLITUDE of his energy is high, not so much the day to day simple moving average. High energy doesn't necessarily mean you are constantly talking fast and on your feet pacing back and forth like a typical E7. I can will myself into a high energy and intensity state, but its a bit of a sprint, and the end result is a crash. I am by no means a low energy person, even though in most of my interviews and interactions I speak in monotone and make no facial expressions.

Also realize that "striking with the least energy possible" is part of PACING YOURSELF. I'm a second degree black belt. I can beat a white belt's ass and never break a sweat because I know what I'm doing. Meanwhile the white belt is a sweaty untrained mess because he doesn't know what he's doing.

W

WALMART

This thread habitually stokes the pit of loathing I feel within.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=19605]funtensity[/MENTION]

you must be new to typology. It sounds like you just type anyone you consider slightly badass to be an ISTP. I'm not trying to be an ass hole I'm just being straight forward.