• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

_

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I am envious of the physical ability of the guys in the video,
but I don't see how it is intrinsically ISTP?
Do we have a monopoly on physical expression?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I fucking LOVE Bruce Lee. He speaks to my soul.

To escape TiNi, you must stop think-not-doing and just DO. All the thinking is preparation for DOING. I do not kick. There is no I. The leg kicks. All that thinking is preparation for doing, in the moment, without hesitation, second guessing or self-doubt.

First you train. Then you DO.

Yup, I can definitely see you practising this "Do, don't think" philosophy, even in theoretical discussions. :)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's the matter - did you grow tired of that ISTP person shouting "pseudoscience!" at you, so you came in here? ;)

Kinda, I was just looking at some of his other posts to get some context on why I have two angry, self-identified 'ISTPs' yelling at me. Then this just happened to catch my eye so I spontaneously posted. :)

badger055

Permabanned

Yea ISTP I didn't know that. I looked up some of his quotes and interviews and I laughed cause I know what he's talking about and where he's coming from. I find psychological intimidation to be more satisfying than actually going through with it.