MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    9 months.

That was 9 months of hugging and anything more than that was flipout worthy. And telling her I liked her was against the rules. *shoots self*

lmao, looking back the whole thing was ridiculous. The reason I bring this up is because she just texted me last night to see how I was doing after 6 months of not talking to one another. Apparently her reason for fighting with me that one day was so... I wouldn't be her friend anymore.... because she cared about me and she hurts people or some shit.

I'm like... wait what?
    Ignore the ISFP bullshit and research "introjection."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Like tonight, my wife is filling out paperwork for our son's school. So she asks where the closest hospital is. I take a moment to think about it. She gets impatient.
    Her: "you're just sitting there spacing out. If you're not gonna help, then just go away!"
    Me: "I was thinking about it. Sorry, it was taking a moment because I couldn't remember and I'm really tired."
    Her: "Whatever, you were spacing out like you've been doing lately. You were being a space cadet and you've been one for the last couple of days."
    Me: "Yeah, I'm really tired from working all day [been up since 5 AM] and I haven't had a lot of sleep lately but I do want to help. I'll go look up local hospitals on my computer."
    Her: "Just forget it! I'll fucking take care of it. Go back to spacing out."
    Me: "I really do wanna hel--"
    Her: "FUCK! I said I'll deal with it! Just leave me alone! I don't want to fight with you!"
    Me: "I'm just trying to help. You're fighting me! Just let me look them up so it's one less thing you have to do!"
    Her: "I've said like FIVE times I'll get it. ARRRGHHHH!"
    Haha, aw. My Te gets nasty when I'm tired, too.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Because she is crazy and all isfp are crazy. Sweet madness.
    Typism alert!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Typism alert!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Ever seen the notebook?

Ok real life example. We go out to dinner at this bar together wearing leather jackets. her hands are all over me, we sit down under the neon lights looking out the window at the street drinking our beers together and toast to looking forward to a good year. We cuddle up some, it was the perfect night. I told her she's a lot of fun to spend time with and she returned the compliment and we just sat together in silence with her head on my shoulder for 30 minutes or so. We get back to her place, she invites me in, we sit on the couch together. She asks me if I ever saw this one movie. I said, "I've never seen that one before." She freezes and gives me this death glare and says, "do you even want to?" I look up at her confused and say, "I'd love to." Then she just walks over to the sink and sits there brooding. Then she comes back over and sits down on the couch and starts telling me about how she lost her parents and 4/5's of her family is dead and this and that and then suddenly she's giving me this lecture on how I should tell my family I love them and the whole time I'm just like "wtf is going on?" and then she gets in a pissy mood and goes to her room and tells me to sleep on the couch.

lol. Night ruined. And this happened like 4 times in a row until I eventually gave up.

I've experienced this with 1 other ISFP as well. I also read that ESI's tend to do this in socionics because "they are unsure of their feelings" and push people away when they get too close.

So my question is, how am I supposed to deal with this behavior?
    Your lack of empathy is outstanding . Truly incredible. I'm not sure if this is even serious or not. It's completely strange most people have glossed over this most obvious point. Look, she was interested in you, but then she realized that you had no empathy, and then lost interest. It was that simple. If what this girl said is true, about her family dying and everything, then she probably has some deep emotional issues and is looking for someone sensitive enough to share this kind of personal information. What exactly was going through your head when she told you this stuff? Did you feel any sympathy or sadness for her? Did you imagine what it would be like to have nearly all your family die? Did you think she was lying or exaggerating? Did you just not care at all? What exactly were you thinking?

Honestly bro, you could have easily got here to calm down if you would of just asked her about her family, instead of just being like 'wtf why you so emotional hur-dur". Yeah sometimes ISFPs can get emotional for no reason, but it seems pretty obvious why she was acting the way she did. She was just looking for someone to comfort her. Is that to hard to understand?

Sorry for the rant. Just letting off some steam.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    isfp

so what happened with you and her? are you guys still talking?