User Tag List

First 1234 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE ISFPs. Even the ones I'm not sure about.
    meee tooo

Although I don't have enough experience with them to be able to assess the situation. The responses so far seem to be on target. I admit, if this happened to me I would find it very confusing. I think I would ask feeling type questions and try to emphasize nonverbally that I was trustworthy and into them. In my limited experience I find they like to be listened to. And they seem to like to be hugged a lot, but that could go for many types, and you say you do that.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

I love/hate them. For reals.

Can be the sweetest people but also can be crazy as fuck.

Like tonight, my wife is filling out paperwork for our son's school. So she asks where the closest hospital is. I take a moment to think about it. She gets impatient.
    Her: "you're just sitting there spacing out. If you're not gonna help, then just go away!"
    Me: "I was thinking about it. Sorry, it was taking a moment because I couldn't remember and I'm really tired."
    Her: "Whatever, you were spacing out like you've been doing lately. You were being a space cadet and you've been one for the last couple of days."
    Me: "Yeah, I'm really tired from working all day [been up since 5 AM] and I haven't had a lot of sleep lately but I do want to help. I'll go look up local hospitals on my computer."
    Her: "Just forget it! I'll fucking take care of it. Go back to spacing out."
    Me: "I really do wanna hel--"
    Her: "FUCK! I said I'll deal with it! Just leave me alone! I don't want to fight with you!"
    Me: "I'm just trying to help. You're fighting me! Just let me look them up so it's one less thing you have to do!"
    Her: "I've said like FIVE times I'll get it. ARRRGHHHH!"

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How do you know she's ISFP?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    How do you know she's ISFP?
    Because she is crazy and all isfp are crazy. Sweet madness.

Because she's tested ISFP and of all the types it seems to fit her best.

btw, I'm sorry if I offended any ISFP members.

In her defense, she has had a long and stressful week. When she gets stressed she starts to lose control of her "filter", as she likes to call it. I also can be an intolerable douche.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Actually, I was talking to Arendee. But thanks for the responses.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Because she is crazy and all isfp are crazy. Sweet madness.
    Troof.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    How come having a relationship with an ISFP is like reliving the notebook?

Can someone explain this to me?

Is it possible to meet an ISFP who doesn't flip out when things are getting interesting? My experience is telling me its impossible.
    I have a question for you mate. Are you sure you're not the problem here? From what I have read you keep going for "type 4" girls and by the looks of this ISFP girls as well and it keeps falling apart. You criticise them for a pattern of bad experiences but if you assume enneagram and MBTI are bullshit (a reasonable conclusion) then the only constant (apart from them being women) is you. If an output keeps fucking up over and over you have to stop and check it isn't an internal fault as well.

I'm going to be honest with you here. If I were an ISFP woman I would not be pleased with having you as a partner. I may have been lured in by your bad boy demeanour or any charm techniques you pulled out but when the judgement clouding passions had eased the Fi's evaluations would come to the forefront. Now as they would be Se-aux it's probably a stretch for them to look over at you in bed as soon as they wake up and ask "do I want to spend the next twenty years with this guy" but it's not for them to ask a) is this guy as attractive as I thought he was? b) do I love him/still love him? c) Is he the sort of person I want in my life? Of course if the answer is no to either of the above questions then the relationship's cohesiveness would come apart like a house of cards on a wobbly table.

I suggest you give up on feelers or at least Fi feelers. You should try an istp chick or something. The example on the front page suggests that the mentioned movie had become entangled to the self and its experiences. There is a logic behind it but it's like a huge web. If you can't follow the nuances and conceive of what the model may be like in your mind then you are unlikely to satisfy them.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Like tonight, my wife is filling out paperwork for our son's school. So she asks where the closest hospital is. I take a moment to think about it. She gets impatient.
    Her: "you're just sitting there spacing out. If you're not gonna help, then just go away!"
    Me: "I was thinking about it. Sorry, it was taking a moment because I couldn't remember and I'm really tired."
    Her: "Whatever, you were spacing out like you've been doing lately. You were being a space cadet and you've been one for the last couple of days."
    Me: "Yeah, I'm really tired from working all day [been up since 5 AM] and I haven't had a lot of sleep lately but I do want to help. I'll go look up local hospitals on my computer."
    Her: "Just forget it! I'll fucking take care of it. Go back to spacing out."
    Me: "I really do wanna hel--"
    Her: "FUCK! I said I'll deal with it! Just leave me alone! I don't want to fight with you!"
    Me: "I'm just trying to help. You're fighting me! Just let me look them up so it's one less thing you have to do!"
    Her: "I've said like FIVE times I'll get it. ARRRGHHHH!"
    lmao. that sounds exactly like my experience. The thing is, I never really find it offensive, its just kinda funny to just sit there and watch where it goes.