User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Ask an ESTP

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default Ask an ESTP

    Are you worried about your dog getting sick from licking its ass too hard? need advise solving this situation?

    Are you worried that the moon is going to crash into your house? need a slap in the face? I'll give it to you.

    Did your 2nd step aunt in law decide to fuck a pigeon? Has this conflicted with your moral code?

    Ask me questions. I don't even give a fuck!

  2. #2
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    So, my girlfriend keeps leaving nasty notes on my door, that say things like "Stay off my property" or "Stop rummaging through my garbage" or "If I see you using those binoculars again, I'm gonna call the cops."

    I'm thinking maybe we just aren't connecting on a spiritual level or something. What gift should I get her? Lingerie? Or a coupon for 20% off a breast enlargement?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  3. #3
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Are you worried about your dog getting sick from licking its ass too hard? need advise solving this situation?

    Are you worried that the moon is going to crash into your house? need a slap in the face? I'll give it to you.

    Did your 2nd step aunt in law decide to fuck a pigeon? Has this conflicted with your moral code?

    Ask me questions. I don't even give a fuck!
    i would totally try to lick my own ass if i was flexible enough, our moon is spiraling further away not getting closer, and the pigeon has learned to speak english and has expressed her consent.

    now for the questions:


    what is your book about?

  4. #4
    Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Did your 2nd step aunt in law decide to fuck a pigeon?
    Dude, old news. That pigeon fucks everybody.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

    ~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

  5. #5
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    So, my girlfriend keeps leaving nasty notes on my door, that say things like "Stay off my property" or "Stop rummaging through my garbage" or "If I see you using those binoculars again, I'm gonna call the cops."

    I'm thinking maybe we just aren't connecting on a spiritual level or something. What gift should I get her? Lingerie? Or a coupon for 20% off a breast enlargement?
    Have you considered buying her a gun?

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    i would totally try to lick my own ass if i was flexible enough, our moon is spiraling further away not getting closer, and the pigeon has learned to speak english and has expressed her consent.

    now for the questions:


    what is your book about?
    The book is about a man who has amnesia and is trying to find his life, 40 years past the apocalypse in the future. He bumps into a buncha scary ghosts and stuff in his dreams. I'd share it but it has no cover art, still looking for an artist. In the end he has sex with her while falling into the sun.

    I made up that last part. But that would be pretty awesome.

  7. #7
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroComplex View Post
    Dude, old news. That pigeon fucks everybody.
    lol!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Okay, this one's specifically to ESTP's about ESTPs.

    Why do you think some ESTPs cast people into this image of a person they imagine them to be, almost like a dream person or a constructed fantasy person? For example, one guy I know has me pegged as this character he has in his imagination and that is the only side of me that he will allow himself to see.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

  9. #9
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Okay, this one's specifically to ESTP's about ESTPs.

    Why do you think some ESTPs cast people into this image of a this person they imagine them to be, almost like a dream person or a constructed fantasy person? For example, one guy I know has me pegged as this character he has in his imagination and that is the only side of me that he will allow himself to see.
    I'm not an ESTP, but I think it probably has something to do with inferior Ni. As for the idealization part, I don't know.

    Hey @DJ Arendee, what's your sign? Actual question, not an attempted pickup line. I'm guessing you are fire or air.

  10. #10
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I'm not an ESTP, but I think it probably has something to do with inferior Ni. As for the idealization part, I don't know.

    Hey @DJ Arendee, what's your sign? Actual question, not an attempted pickup line. I'm guessing you are fire or air.
    Capricorn

Similar Threads

  1. Ask an ESTP
    By Kensei in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 08:03 PM
  2. [ESTP] Ask an ESTP
    By Sinmara in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:18 PM
  3. [ESTP] Changing into an ESTP?
    By Unique in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 02:39 AM
  4. [ESTP] Ask an ESTP... my brother! (boring anecdote)
    By maliafee in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 03:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO