Thread: Ask an ESTP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by mcgooglian View Post
    In other words: yes.
    if by yes you mean, my dick in your mouth, then yes.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    if by yes you mean, my dick in your mouth, then yes.
    I'm sorry but you'll have to wine and dine me before we get to that point.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by mcgooglian View Post
    I'm sorry but you'll have to wine and dine me before we get to that point.
    I'm gonna wine and dine your ass until the cow jumps over the moon and the

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I'm gonna wine and dine your ass until the cow jumps over the moon and the
    And the DJ finishes his sentences?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

So if ever I wanted to date an ESTP I was thinking, how might I do this without strangling him to death in his sleep?

So I decided to purchase a kennel and if he's bad, he gets put in the dog house. Of course I couldn't leave anything in there because I'd imagine they'd pee or eat the blankets meant to keep them comfortable. So from the idea that bad attn is better than no attn, the kennel time out idea makes sense to break any hypothetical bad behavior. Besides, I'm not much for heavy discipline. I prefer playing rough for playing tug of war and stuff like that.

Now how about the positive reinforcements for training? Any thoughts? I'm thinking dog biscuits because I imagine ESTP men to have a good relationship with their stomachs. Am I wrong in this assumption? I suppose I could reward him with adventures like the dog park etc. other than that, any other thoughts or suggestions?
    There'd be no method if there were no madness ...

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by NKC View Post
    So if ever I wanted to date an ESTP I was thinking, how might I do this without strangling him to death in his sleep?

So I decided to purchase a kennel and if he's bad, he gets put in the dog house. Of course I couldn't leave anything in there because I'd imagine they'd pee or eat the blankets meant to keep them comfortable. So from the idea that bad attn is better than no attn, the kennel time out idea makes sense to break any hypothetical bad behavior. Besides, I'm not much for heavy discipline. I prefer playing rough for playing tug of war and stuff like that.

Now how about the positive reinforcements for training? Any thoughts? I'm thinking dog biscuits because I imagine ESTP men to have a good relationship with their stomachs. Am I wrong in this assumption? I suppose I could reward him with adventures like the dog park etc. other than that, any other thoughts or suggestions?
    Food, sex, good time out in the world with friends. First things that come to mind for positive reinforcement.
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by NKC View Post

this is blasphemy. i don't care about my stomach. if I need a balanced breakfast I'll eat frozen peas, if I need protein I'll bust open the sandwich meat container and eat that by itself, and if I need grain I'll just down some metamucil from my parents. I aint got time to sit here and make a garnish or some other shit that doesn't matter.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Can you live a life without action?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Can you live a life without action?
    I can, but i feel aimless and lost without it. And taking action strictly for myself just feels like I'm an engine running out of steam. I need someone to want me to take action, for them. It makes life more purposeful. A self serving life drains me.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Dis ESTPs invent skydiving and other "extreme" sports?

Did you guys come up with the Do the Dew ad campaign?