• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Ask an ESFP!

NKC

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I know that face, I usually call it the 'Justin Bieber'. But I'd let it be. I mean, it's good entertainment, right? .

awww ... but he'll find out eventually and feel bad and it's embarrassing. If we were better friends I would totally say something. that's like letting someone walk around at a party with spinach in their teeth. lol!

S

Stansmith

How do you experience and deal with feelings of depression or sadness?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION]
How can anyone be happy when they're bored? This is a bizarre concept to me.
I have no idea.

[MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION]
Oh, and another question for both of you: what do you think of ESTPs in general? What parts of them do you relate to and what parts do you not? (This may or may not have been asked before)
I like them. They're like me, but less emotional. That's cool. But I don't want to generalize and name all the things that annoy me about them, because not all ESTPs have the same flaws.

[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]
How do you experience and deal with feelings of depression or sadness?
Well, I feel like other people tend to sulk into their problems and just try to make the sadness bigger and bigger, but I usually try to cheer myself up. Figure out what's the problem, try to fix it and then fake it till I make it.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
You need to change your name. There can only be one.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION]
What happens during the time when you are bored? Do you go away from the party or do you wait for something to happen. Or anything else?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
You need to change your name. There can only be one.

This town ain't big enough for the two of us.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
okay- tell me everything. My tweener daughter is an ESFP! She has leadership qualities and a great head on her shoulders. My awesome niece is too- and she also has the same qualities. Advice for teen years for ESFP girls!! thanks in advance
Mom of ESFP

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I WILL END YOU!!!

ultimate-stick-figure-fight-o.gif

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION]
What happens during the time when you are bored? Do you go away from the party or do you wait for something to happen. Or anything else?
I tell other people and if nothing changes, I go home.

[MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]
Did you miss us while you were away?
I'm sorry, I was too busy.

How impulsive are you?
Extremely. I can't say no to fun activities, for example. Which makes me way too busy to focus on important things.

[MENTION=15728]AzulEyes[/MENTION]
okay- tell me everything. My tweener daughter is an ESFP! She has leadership qualities and a great head on her shoulders. My awesome niece is too- and she also has the same qualities. Advice for teen years for ESFP girls!! thanks in advance
Could you be more specific? Otherwhise my advice would be 'Rock on'.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tell other people and if nothing changes, I go home.

[MENTION=15886]superunknown[/MENTION]
Did you miss us while you were away?
I'm sorry, I was too busy.

How impulsive are you?
Extremely. I can't say no to fun activities, for example. Which makes me way too busy to focus on important things.

[MENTION=15728]AzulEyes[/MENTION]
Could you be more specific? Otherwhise my advice would be 'Rock on'.

LOL. Okay- I will take that advice as well as anything else you have to offer. lol

Well- it seems my daughter is deeply emotional yet confident. She is a leader/not a follower. She changes her mind pretty often about who is her nearest and dearest friends (but I'm thinking this is an age thing more than anything.) And she is very into shopping and material things. This bugs me a little bit- but I'm thinking it's her age and also her personality. She is head strong with me big time. But she eventually listens to reason when she is trying to rebel. I dunno- does this sound like how you were?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL. Okay- I will take that advice as well as anything else you have to offer. lol

Well- it seems my daughter is deeply emotional yet confident. She is a leader/not a follower. She changes her mind pretty often about who is her nearest and dearest friends (but I'm thinking this is an age thing more than anything.) And she is very into shopping and material things. This bugs me a little bit- but I'm thinking it's her age and also her personality. She is head strong with me big time. But she eventually listens to reason when she is trying to rebel. I dunno- does this sound like how you were?

Well, I was depressed at that age, so I wasn't, but I guess I would have been that way if I weren't depressed. Anyway, it sounds healthy to me.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you keen on meeting an INTJ?

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I was depressed at that age, so I wasn't, but I guess I would have been that way if I weren't depressed. Anyway, it sounds healthy to me.

I had a horrible teen experience ugggh- so I'm so determined for my daughter to enjoy hers much more than mine. So I think I'm being extra cautious and anal basically about it! lol thanks so much! :) Azul

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you keen on meeting an INTJ?

Not for the sake of meeting an INTJ. If I meet a person who accidentally happens to be INTJ, sure, that would be great.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you think that by taking ADHD medication that your personality changed? e.g. perhaps more ESTP or dare I say ESTJ.

How do you feel about having kids? That is now 2 separate questions based on before and after taking the ADHD and/or any other medication.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think that by taking ADHD medication that your personality changed? e.g. perhaps more ESTP or dare I say ESTJ.
I think my personality improved. I became less emotional, more punctual, more disciplined, more extraverted, more energetic, more down to earth. I think in MBTI terms that would be more ESTJ, however I also found some ENTJ arrogance in myself after taking this medication.

How do you feel about having kids? That is now 2 separate questions based on before and after taking the ADHD and/or any other medication.
I always wanted to have kids! Before I got medication I wanted a very big family, but after I started with this medication, I had to start thinking about whether I want kids or not. I need my medication if I want to drive a car. Before I got diagnosed I had some driving lessons and that was a complete disaster. I almost made accidents all the time, because I lost attention on what I was actually doing. This was why I went to the doctor to get diagnosed. The problem is that it's still unsure if my medication causes harm to unborn babies if their mothers take it during pregnancy and because I don't want to cause harm to my children, I told myself to stop taking medication in case I get pregnant. The problem is that I also get very impulsive when I don't take my medication and I wouldn't be surprised if I thought it was a good idea to drive a car without my medication (at least, if I had my driver's license). So that's why I decided that it would be better if I'd wait with getting my driver's license after I finished getting babies. This means I also had to think about how many kids I want and the answer is three: one is too lonely, two is too mainstream and three fits exactly on the backseat of most cars. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, you sure put a lot of code stuff into your posts. It makes me lose the question in all that mess. But anyway, I don't know what you mean by a symmetrical relationship really, but I have not usually been repulsed by or oddly drawn to INTJs. My father is an INTJ so I suppose that casts a very large "shadow" over the type to me. But I have known others who were very different than my dad so I don't have some set archetype in mind for INTJs.

Yes, I am generous. If I actually kept a tally, pretty much everyone in my office would owe me a ton of money. But I don't. Because I like giving people things and taking people out to lunch and movies and stuff like that. I also give to a lot of charities, some consistently and some spontaneously.

I like most sports at least a little but it kind of goes in phases like everything else I get into. Right now the main sport I follow is college football but I was following baseball until every team I cared about at all was eliminated from the playoffs.

Some of my favorite movies include Airplane!, Finding Nemo, The Truman Show, The Shawshank Redemption, Wreck-it Ralph, The Neverending Story, A Cinderella Story, Back to the Future, Mystery Date, The Last Starfighter, and The Tits That Saved XXX-mas.

Favorite famous people...hmmm..that's tough to narrow down. But I'll try. Norm MacDonald, Will Clark, Victoria Jackson, Dennis Miller, Phil Collins, Angie Savage, Jodie Sweetin, Dave Coulier, Andrea Evans, Ron Paul, John Ratzenberger, Stephen Baldwin...

My Zodiac sign is Leo. Chinese Zodiac - The Dragon. I don't know anything about rising signs, planets etc. I was born August 6, 1976 if somebody else wants to figure that out. ;)

Thank you Jeff!:)