Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Nope

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Lots of talk of ExFP's connecting dots, finding patterns etc. For the ESFP this is more geared towards people possibilities.

What does this mean to you? How do you see yourself visualising people possibilities?

also, What types of games do you enjoy? Why?
    "Apparently this type is more prone to favour women than men; in which case, however, the intuitive activity reveals itself not so much in the professional as in the social sphere. Such women understand the art of utilizing every social opportunity; they establish right social connections; they seek out lovers with possibilities only to abandon everything again for the sake of a new possibility."

Jung equates nothing of social proclivity to Se. The concept falls squarely upon the Ne user...

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Do you have a theory for the rest of the types?
    Well, using deflowering as a benchmark, if we can pin down all Art majors to a specific type/types... then we may be able to dream up a new theory.

*According to one US university/college study
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Well, maybe I could imagine having a sexless romantic relationship, but I certainly couldn't imagine surviving it. It would make me feel so unloved and insecure.
    Why do you need sex to make you feel loved and secure? I'm not picking on you, I'm genuinely curious.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

*thinks about what he always thought a "milkshake" referred to in that song*

*wonders if @nicolita knows what that is*

I specifically tried to word that to sound the least sexual innuendo-y possible.
    My imagination did explore the possibilities of the milkshake metaphor probably more than ever before though, so who knows. Maybe I thought of your idea, hah.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@nicolita
    No, I think it was probably just my love of milkshakes that happened to bring boys to my yard. Very coincidental looking back on it now.
    I liked milkshakes to, but that didn't help my ugly fat ass :/

@HelenOfTroy
    What does this mean to you? How do you see yourself visualising people possibilities?
    What do you mean with 'people possibilities'?

also, What types of games do you enjoy? Why?
    Games I can win. I'm a terrible loser.

@Jeffster
    Why do you need sex to make you feel loved and secure? I'm not picking on you, I'm genuinely curious.
    Because if the one I'm romantically involved with doesn't want to have sex with me, it means he thinks I'm too ugly. That makes me feel insecure. And also, if he thought I was ugly and had sex with me anyway, it means he loves me for who I am. So being romantically involved with someone without sex means to me that he doesn't love me or find me attractive.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

What do you mean with 'people possibilities'?
    To be honest i'm not entirely sure, i was hoping you might be able to give some insight into it. Maybe it means more along the line of networking,forming friendship groups, seeing the potential in relationps/alliances...?

For me people possibilities means the same as other possibilities so i'm not sure how to distinguish it or weather it would be any different. I have just heard it said/read it a few times.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    To be honest i'm not entirely sure, i was hoping you might be able to give some insight into it. Maybe it means more along the line of networking,forming friendship groups, seeing the potential in relationps/alliances...?

For me people possibilities means the same as other possibilities so i'm not sure how to distinguish it or weather it would be any different. I have just heard it said/read it a few times.
    Well, I always try to get some sort of idea how people around me relate to each other, who's forming a clique with who, what's happening between people. I've never really thought about this actually. Seems normal to me?
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Well, I always try to get some sort of idea how people around me relate to each other, who's forming a clique with who, what's happening between people. I've never really thought about this actually. Seems normal to me?
    oh ok. Do you think about the potential of these cliques or is it more about the here and now? Posibilities to me always seemed about what could/might happen rather than what is happening so i'm curious to see if it goes against the stereotype that is always living in the moment for the SP temprement.

Also you mentioned about taking things personally, how do you resolve an issue when you feel hurt/personally attacked?

Also... are you enjoying this thread?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@HelenOfTroy
    oh ok. Do you think about the potential of these cliques or is it more about the here and now? Posibilities to me always seemed about what could/might happen rather than what is happening so i'm curious to see if it goes against the stereotype that is always living in the moment for the SP temprement.
    I usually try to figure out what's going on in that group and why everybody's acting in a certain way. Sometimes I do foresee certain things developing, but only if these people are interesting enough. I don't know if this counts though, but I'm excellent at predicting break-ups. Up till now there's been only one break-up that I didn't predict correctly, but that was because I didn't really know them that well, they had great chemistry and everyone was being extremely positive about them.

Also you mentioned about taking things personally, how do you resolve an issue when you feel hurt/personally attacked?
    Depends on who hurt me. If it's someone I don't really like or care about, I just try to ignore them as much as I can. With people who are my superior in some sort or way, I tend to get submissive. When we're talking about someone I really like and care about, I just try as hard as I can to restore this relationship.

Also... are you enjoying this thread?
    It's okay, as long as people don't get too personal. It's the internet, it's best to stay anonymous when you might blurt out something that can be used against you. They might use it against you for the rest of your life, you know? It's the internet, everything on the internet is forever.
    Ewww is the new sexy