• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Ask an ESFP!

What's your favorite way to have fun that involves little to no money?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's your favorite way to have fun that involves little to no money?

That's not even a question. Baby making without actually making babies. Isn't that everyone's favorite way to have fun with little to no money?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's not even a question. Baby making without actually making babies. Isn't that everyone's favorite way to have fun with little to no money?

Are you trying to be stereotypical here or is that just a coincidence ?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Errrr, that would be a coincidence. Because I was just speaking my mind.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo_RE_Sweet_Victory_DBGT-s433x481-38244-580_large.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Seriously? :rolleyes:

The girl was just speaking her mind. Don't be unpleasant cause of whatever combination of non-Se use and inferior Si issues that are clearly fucking with you right now.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously? :rolleyes:

The girl was just speaking her mind. Don't be unpleasant cause of whatever combination of non-Se use and inferior Si issues that are clearly fucking with you right now.

seriously don't project your shit onto me. i was just asking. there was no judgement involved. girl can like lots of sex all day long and it matters not to me. it is a very esfp thing to say...and was wondering if she was just playing into that.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
seriously don't project your shit onto me. i was just asking. there was no judgement involved. girl can like lots of sex all day long and it matters not to me. it is a very esfp thing to say...and was wondering if she was just playing into that.

I don't think she's "playing into" her ESFPness anymore than you "play into" being ENFP by punctuating all your post with inane giggling. Also, ftr, who said anything about judgement? I called you out for being unpleasant towards someone that was being candid. If there was some element of performance in her response, the idea that it would be an ENFP who felt like they were in a position to comment on it is just completely beyond me.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think she's "playing into" her ESFPness anymore than you "play into" being ENFP by punctuating all your post with inane giggling. Also, ftr, who said anything about judgement? I called you out for being unpleasant towards someone that was being candid. If there was some element of performance in her response, the idea that it would be an ENFP who felt like they were in a position to comment on it is just completely beyond me.

you decided i was being unpleasant which i assumed was because you thought i was judging her negatively in some way. i wasn't. like i said i was asking a question...without any ill intent. so there's nothing to "call me out on" and no reason for you to be baffled by an enfp asking it.

you are simply projecting what you might have meant had you asked....i assure you if her and i were sitting in person she would've known how i meant it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you decided i was being unpleasant which i assumed was because you thought i was judging her negatively in some way. i wasn't. like i said i was asking a question...without any ill intent. so there's nothing to "call me out on" and no reason for you to be baffled by an enfp asking it.

you are simply projecting what you might have meant had you asked....i assure you if her and i were sitting in person she would've known how i meant it.

A lot of what you're saying here is based on your own interpretation of what I'm feeling as opposed to just taking what I've said at face value. I would have never asked the OP the question you asked because what possible difference could it make? In asking if someone was "trying to be stereotypical" as opposed to simply making the observation that what they said was true to type, there's an element of drawing out being done. Such a question is meant to expose the degree to which the person is genuine in making the statement for its own sake versus choosing to make a statement based on the impact one knows it to have. Regardless of what you might or might not have felt, your language was both concrete and to the point, and not all that subject to interpretation. Sex is pretty much a universal as far as I'm concerned, so it wouldn't have occurred to me that someone might claimed to enjoy it with some ulterior motive to seem one way or another beyond simply enjoying sex. It'd be as much of a non sequitur as asking if she was "trying to be stereotypical" by saying she liked ice cream.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A lot of what you're saying here is based on your own interpretation of what I'm feeling as opposed to just taking what I've said at face value. I would have never asked the OP the question you asked because what possible difference could it make? In asking if someone was "trying to be stereotypical" as opposed to simply making the observation that what they said was true to type, there's an element of drawing out being done. Such a question is meant to expose the degree to which the person is genuine in making the statement for its own sake versus choosing to make a statement based on the impact one knows it to have. Regardless of what you might or might not have felt, your language was both concrete and to the point, and not all that subject to interpretation. Sex is pretty much a universal as far as I'm concerned, so it wouldn't have occurred to me that someone might claimed to enjoy it with some ulterior motive to seem one way or another beyond simply enjoying sex. It'd be as much of a non sequitur as asking if she was "trying to be stereotypical" by saying she liked ice cream.

But that's not true at all. You said I was being unpleasant. I didn't just assume that's what you meant. You said you were calling me out on something.

It is such the stereotype for an esfp to be ultra sexual. She could have very well been saying it like well sex of course!! (Like isn't that what you're all thinking or what I'm supposed to say?) to which I would've thought quite funny that she had a sense of humor about it. Still funny tho that she was just being herself.

No I don't think there's anything wrong with it and agree most people do like sex regardless of type.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ladies, please! Now surely this can be solved with some good ol' fashioned jello wrestling!

(being honest and fulfilling ESFP stereotype...I'm a two birds with one stone kinda guy.) ;)

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yaaaaaay, jello!!! :smile:

Anyway, on topic: no, I wasn't offended. So you can stop arguing now. It just really was the first thing that popped into my mind. And no, I don't think I'm ultrasexual, I mean, I don't just sleep with anyone. I usually prefer to bond a little first and I can't even imagine ever cheating on anyone. But if it's good, I like it! I don't think that makes me any different than most people.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yay! glad you weren't actually offended.

and just to clarify by ultrasexual i don't mean will sleep with anyone or cheat on their significant other. just some people are ultra sexual...think about sex a lot...behave sexually...yes most people like sex but not all are ultrasexual. and there isn't a damn thing wrong with it. embrace that shit ya know? why not?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- Which mbti type(s) do you feel least similar to?

- In typology forums, do you feel like people take you less seriously because of your typing?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]
Which mbti type(s) do you feel least similar to?
That's a difficult question. I actually had to look up type descriptions and make a list of pros and cons for every type. However, the INTP description suited me significantly worse than all others (29%, followed by ISTJ with 46%). So INTP would be it.

In typology forums, do you feel like people take you less seriously because of your typing?
I only joined this forum and I feel pretty valued here. I wouldn't say people don't take me seriously or that they take less seriously than others. Maybe I should try to pose for another type one day, just for comparison.