2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    @Comeback Girl

1. to know
    2. to be loved

Which one would you relate to?
    To know. Because being loved is just fucking useless too if you don't know, while you can still know without being loved. Heyyyyy
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Interesting.

I actually like that answer.

Success as the accomplishment/manifestation of one's will.

You know an interesting consequence of this definition, though?

Because it lacks any sense of objective moral grounding:

- a serial killer who kills dozens of people and doesn't get caught would be a "successful" individual
    - a rapist who gets that which he was going after: likewise, a very successful guy
    - a genocidal leader who wipes a race off the planet? A complete success.

Same for some bullies who repeatedly torment a socially awkward kid.

Or for that tormented kid should he ever manifest his revenge plot against them...

It would seem that your definition might lead to some pretty fucked up "success" stories.
    Since when is success a moral definition???

EDIT: And there isn't such a thing as objective morality whatsoever.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The arguing about arguing has been moved to Off-Topic Posts. This sort of tail-chasing is best kept to the NT section.

Carry on.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    The arguing about arguing has been moved to Off-Topic Posts. This sort of tail-chasing is best kept to the NT section.

Carry on.
    Hm.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Hm.
    hm about equating off topic with NT section?

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

ESFP(s): How would you describe your Fi?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I LOVE THIS GIRL.
    Being an ENFP teen, I relate so heavily to ESFPS at certain times in my life. But, I have a lot of ESFP and ISFP friends (isfps, and my esfps friends really don't get a long. The ISFP is always trying to be more deep and compete with the ESFP one) My ESFP friends get super annoyed with my rants and 'why' questions. And I'm usually the therapist of the friend group, but I don't get much acknowledgment for it, because most of my ESFP friends rather not bask in why they were sad. I understand. This is why I have 3 friend groups I am super close with, but it's so hard to keep up with all of them. Sometimes I wish I could be like an ESFP and just have the fun surface of the relationships, but I care way too much about emotions, wah.

One thing I've noticed is the fiery spirit of ESFPs it reminds me of a Aries (I'm into horoscopes, lol stupid I know) but just read the description of one! it's just cute and might brighten your day a little! xoxo

Honestly, don't let people tear you apart either, just do. That is your strength is your move for actions.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I LOVE THIS GIRL.
    Being an ENFP teen, I relate so heavily to ESFPS at certain times in my life. But, I have a lot of ESFP and ISFP friends (isfps, and my esfps friends really don't get a long. The ISFP is always trying to be more deep and compete with the ESFP one) My ESFP friends get super annoyed with my rants and 'why' questions. And I'm usually the therapist of the friend group, but I don't get much acknowledgment for it, because most of my ESFP friends rather not bask in why they were sad. I understand. This is why I have 3 friend groups I am super close with, but it's so hard to keep up with all of them. Sometimes I wish I could be like an ESFP and just have the fun surface of the relationships, but I care way too much about emotions, wah.

One thing I've noticed is the fiery spirit of ESFPs it reminds me of a Aries (I'm into horoscopes, lol stupid I know) but just read the description of one! it's just cute and might brighten your day a little! xoxo

Honestly, don't let people tear you apart either, just do. That is your strength is your move for actions.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    I LOVE THIS GIRL.

How would you describe the Fi of an ESFP?

That Aries thing, it's funny, I checked it out now but I saw nothing that typically is attributed to Fi or are the descriptions of Fi just valid for Fi-doms?

Does your inferior Ni sometimes give you huge flashes of understanding?

What other types are you often mistaken for?

How easily are you "weirded out?"

Do you often feel the need to express your opinion, even when nopony else is?