User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

Results 291 to 300 of 373

Thread: Ask an ESFP!

  1. #291
    Knobgoblin mooseantlers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMoon View Post
    How long do you like to be alone for vs time with people?
    Sometimes I feel like I'm going overboard, I think time alone is important even for extraverts, and I feel that I overlook that a whole lot; I think it's like overstimulation or something, I don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

    "I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

  2. #292
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    @Comeback Girl, How Clingy are ESFP from a scale of 1 to Psychotic Ex that's going to cut off your dick?

  3. #293
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    @Comeback Girl, How Clingy are ESFP from a scale of 1 to Psychotic Ex that's going to cut off your dick?
    I try not to be, but it's hard. If I didn't have any self control, I'd be getting close to that Psychotic ex level, but at this point it would be a 3 on a scale from one to ten.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  4. #294
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    What do ESFPs do when they get up and go, where do they go?

  5. #295
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    What do ESFPs do when they get up and go, where do they go?
    They do stuff at places. Idk.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  6. #296
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Why are most esfps social status and appearance obsessed irrational ditzs. I have a friend who is socially awkward intj who got bullied and humiliated to bits by a gang of esfp/Estp socialites who gossiped and bullied people based on their social standing and appearance.

  7. #297
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Why are most esfps social status and appearance obsessed irrational ditzs. I have a friend who is socially awkward intj who got bullied and humiliated to bits by a gang of esfp/Estp socialites who gossiped and bullied people based on their social standing and appearance.
    Because you can be as clever and intelligent as you want, but without social status and a good appearance... Well, I'm not saying you can't get anywhere without these, but they sure give you a shortcut to success. Society, fuck yeah.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  8. #298
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Because you can be as clever and intelligent as you want, but without social status and a good appearance... Well, I'm not saying you can't get anywhere without these, but they sure give you a shortcut to success. Society, fuck yeah.
    It was just cowardly and malicious. But when an estj steps in they all knew their place. Esfp bullies are too pussy when someone more intimidating than they step in.

  9. #299
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Because you can be as clever and intelligent as you want, but without social status and a good appearance... Well, I'm not saying you can't get anywhere without these, but they sure give you a shortcut to success. Society, fuck yeah.
    What is success?

    Or, rephrased, what does success mean to you?

  10. #300
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    It was just cowardly and malicious. But when an estj steps in they all knew their place. Esfp bullies are too pussy when someone more intimidating than they step in.
    Yes, in social situations we are pussies. I'll fully admit that. I don't understand why others find me courageous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    What is success?

    Or, rephrased, what does success mean to you?
    Success is getting what you want or getting closer to what you want.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] What are an ESFPs views on sex?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 10:10 PM
  2. [ESFP] How does an ESFP keep a schedule and stick to routines?
    By defragmybrain in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 06:27 AM
  3. [ESFP] winning over an ESFP
    By paintmuffin in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 05:07 PM
  4. [ESFP] You know you're an ESFP when you...
    By jackandthebeast in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:41 PM
  5. [ESFP] Counterpart for an ESFP
    By Varelse in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO