User Tag List

First 192728293031 Last

Thread: Ask an ESFP!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    (bad company, bad mood, bad atmosphere).
    This, these things just make me go flat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by mooseantlers View Post
    Looks like I've been upstaged as the ESFP noob, enjoy your title!
    Step yo game up, cuh.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hey, yo, ESFP! Do you know an INTJs? How do you get along with them?

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    So this typical blonde bombshell ESFP is interested in me. I attract ESFPs for some reason. Are ESFPs attracted to people who are individualistic? Are ESFPs really aware of how people brand themselves? Do ESFPs take themselves seriously? Any tips or things I should know?
    All ESFPs are different, but I personally always find myself attracted to warm people (however I recently had an encounter with, well, someone from my past, and I was surprised about what kind of a cold frog he is today). In my case, being individualistic doesn't make you any more or less attractive than anyone else.

I think that I'm pretty aware of how people brand themselves. At least, I think I'm good at sensing what's real and fake about someone and what's lying underneath their fakeness.

ESFPs who take themselves seriously are very bad ESFPs and should stop calling themselves ESFPs.

My advice when it comes to handling this girl: be clear and don't waste your time. If you're not interested, make sure she knows you're not interested AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. If she just started getting interested in you, rejection won't hurt that much. But if you wait any longer, well, let's say she could get a little too interested to handle rejection. If you ARE interested, show her. We're pretty physical by the way, so a little cuddling and touching won't hurt (just don't harass her, we don't like being harassed). Also try to find out how interested she actually is. If she's really interested, you can take your time, but if she's just a little interested, she might be moving on to someone else in a minute. So take that in consideration too.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hey, yo, ESFP! Do you know an INTJs? How do you get along with them?
    I think I do know a few. They're okay, as long as I don't have to work together with them and they don't terrorize me with their philosophical, let's say not so down-to-earth world visions and things.
    Ewww is the new sexy

How long do you like to be alone for vs time with people? I'm asking because I could be xSFP, but I don't think I'm very extroverted.

When you consider something, how do you do so? Can you describe your thought process - say, when considering a book you like - as best as possible, please?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMoon View Post
    How long do you like to be alone for vs time with people? I'm asking because I could be xSFP, but I don't think I'm very extroverted.

When you consider something, how do you do so? Can you describe your thought process - say, when considering a book you like - as best as possible, please?
    I always have my phone with me, so actually I'm never really alone - I can have human interactions whenever I want to, not exactly physically though, but it still counts. If I could have no interaction with people I know at all, I think I'd be able to stay sane for a day (if I'm busy), but after that I'd start feeling lonely. I'd be okay with having lots of people around me forever (as long as they're good company and I wouldn't have to deal with the same person 24/7, because I haven't met a person who I got tired of after a while), but being all alone... Nahh...

I really don't understand the second question. Language differences. Aaargh.
    Ewww is the new sexy

I always have my phone with me, so actually I'm never really alone - I can have human interactions whenever I want to, not exactly physically though, but it still counts. If I could have no interaction with people I know at all, I think I'd be able to stay sane for a day (if I'm busy), but after that I'd start feeling lonely. I'd be okay with having lots of people around me forever (as long as they're good company and I wouldn't have to deal with the same person 24/7, because I haven't met a person who I got tired of after a while), but being all alone... Nahh...
    I see :3

I really don't understand the second question. Language differences. Aaargh.
    Sorry about that. I probably phrased it shitt-ily.

I meant can you explain your train of thought when you come across something you're interested in? Like, how would you think about it: analyse it, see how it makes you feel, relate it to something? Basically, try to explain in words how you think :P sorry, it's kind of an impossible task and anything you say would merely be the tip of the ice-berg; nevertheless, an insight is an insight

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMoon View Post
    I see :3

Sorry about that. I probably phrased it shitt-ily.

I meant can you explain your train of thought when you come across something you're interested in? Like, how would you think about it: analyse it, see how it makes you feel, relate it to something? Basically, try to explain in words how you think :P sorry, it's kind of an impossible task and anything you say would merely be the tip of the ice-berg; nevertheless, an insight is an insight
    When it comes to books: read the cover, if still interested, check the price tag, if still interested, buy it. Then I read it. When I'm in the mood.
    When it comes to movies: read the summaries, if still interested, check how much a ticket/DVD is, if still interested, watch it.

It's just purely instinctive.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Permabanned

All ESFPs are different, but I personally always find myself attracted to warm people (however I recently had an encounter with, well, someone from my past, and I was surprised about what kind of a cold frog he is today). In my case, being individualistic doesn't make you any more or less attractive than anyone else.

I think that I'm pretty aware of how people brand themselves. At least, I think I'm good at sensing what's real and fake about someone and what's lying underneath their fakeness.

ESFPs who take themselves seriously are very bad ESFPs and should stop calling themselves ESFPs.

My advice when it comes to handling this girl: be clear and don't waste your time. If you're not interested, make sure she knows you're not interested AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. If she just started getting interested in you, rejection won't hurt that much. But if you wait any longer, well, let's say she could get a little too interested to handle rejection. If you ARE interested, show her. We're pretty physical by the way, so a little cuddling and touching won't hurt (just don't harass her, we don't like being harassed). Also try to find out how interested she actually is. If she's really interested, you can take your time, but if she's just a little interested, she might be moving on to someone else in a minute. So take that in consideration too.
    Thanks! Yea I don't know how interested she is but I get the impression she is flaky. So I will probably pass on her.