User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

Thread: Ask an ESFP!

WALMART

A billionaire - Mr. Gaunt - has informed you a large meteor is poised to strike Earth. No other organization has picked up its presence, and Mr. Gaunt has shown you the evidence - Earth will certainly be destroyed one week from this Sunday. A very select few have been chosen for secrecy and granted ten million dollars to enjoy their final moments.

What would you do with your thirteen and change days?

1. How high is your sex drive?
    2. Do you seduce, or wait to be approached? If so, then how?
    3. What causes you to take the things you have to do seriously?
    4. Have you ever suffered from any mental illnesses (other than ADD)?
    5. Do you like answering these questions?
    6. Are you attractive now, or are you still the "person no one would bone" as you stated earlier? What would you rate yourself?
    7. Do you sext or send raunchy pictures, or are you more conservative?

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@superunknown
    A billionaire - Mr. Gaunt - has informed you a large meteor is poised to strike Earth. No other organization has picked up its presence, and Mr. Gaunt has shown you the evidence - Earth will certainly be destroyed one week from this Sunday. A very select few have been chosen for secrecy and granted ten million dollars to enjoy their final moments.

What would you do with your thirteen and change days?

I'd yolo.

@CapLawyer
    How high is your sex drive?
    High compared to most women. I mean, how many times are most women in the mood for sex, once a week? I'd say I have an average man's sex drive.
    Do you seduce, or wait to be approached? If so, then how?
    I'd seduce them myself! If I wait to be approached, I'd probably end up with losers and not with guys I'm actually interested in.
    What causes you to take the things you have to do seriously?
    Maslow's Pyramid.
    Have you ever suffered from any mental illnesses (other than ADD)?
    Depression, when I was a teen.
    Do you like answering these questions?
    If they're not 'deep', sure.
    Are you attractive now, or are you still the "person no one would bone" as you stated earlier? What would you rate yourself?
    I have a skin condition which worsened over the last few months, so I think I even became more unattractive. If I didn't suffer from my skin condition, I think I'd be a 7-8 out of 10, but right now I'm a 4, max. If I have to explain what I look like right now, I'd say I look like a massive walking talking aids stain and I don't even have aids!
    Do you sext or send raunchy pictures, or are you more conservative?
    I'm cautious, because things like these have been used against me in the past.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

@Comeback Girl

Define seducing a guy, what is the furthest you would go when seducing a guy and when would you give up?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Do ESFPs generally need a lot of affirmation? 6 meaningful non-sexual touches per day (hugs, kisses, etc.) Saying "l love you" at least 2 or 3 times a day. Setting time each week for a "date." Spontaneous showering of gifts when there is no occasion.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@chubber
    Define seducing a guy, what is the furthest you would go when seducing a guy and when would you give up?
    Idk, seducing is seducing. I usually give up when I notice he really isn't interested in me and probably won't be, no matter how hard I try.

Do ESFPs generally need a lot of affirmation? 6 meaningful non-sexual touches per day (hugs, kisses, etc.) Saying "l love you" at least 2 or 3 times a day. Setting time each week for a "date." Spontaneous showering of gifts when there is no occasion.
    Needing is a big word, but we sure like it, as long as we feel like the person who gives us that affirmation actually means it. I think that's the most important thing: there is no point to it if you don't mean it, we feel it if you don't mean it.
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    @chubber
    Idk, seducing is seducing. I usually give up when I notice he really isn't interested in me and probably won't be, no matter how hard I try.

Needing is a big word, but we sure like it, as long as we feel like the person who gives us that affirmation actually means it. I think that's the most important thing: there is no point to it if you don't mean it, we feel it if you don't mean it.
    Well I'm lost honestly, you will have to explain to me how an ESFP seduces. You don't have to go far, just until the guy is seduced and reciprocating. Surely you do it differently to others would do it. So lets have it then. And also, how do you know the guy is not interested?

How would you know, when the affirmation is not meant?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Well I'm lost honestly, you will have to explain to me how an ESFP seduces. You don't have to go far, just until the guy is seduced and reciprocating. Surely you do it differently to others would do it. So lets have it then. And also, how do you know the guy is not interested?

How would you know, when the affirmation is not meant?
    I'm starting to get curious why you're so curious about how an ESFP seduces. But whatever.

Well, seducing, what's that all about? I'm just making sure he notices me and I try to seem as friendly and attractive as possible. If I get a bad response, I back off and leave him the fuck alone. If I don't get a bad response, I usually get a little touchy-feely, but not too much. When I get to this point, I let the guy take over all control, that means that if I don't get an active response, this is as far as I go. If he really is interested, he'll try to make a move too. People already overestimate how sexually motivated my actions are, I don't want guys to feel raped.

Knowing if a guy is interested and if affirmation is meant, has to do with reading body language and facial expressions and picking up little signals. I don't know if this goes for all ESFPs, but I'm really good at it. To me it's very easy to see if a seemingly happy person is really happy, or if a seemingly happy couple is going to last for a while, or if a seemingly respectable person isn't hiding something. It comes natural to me, I'm just surprised that others tend to have such a hard time reading people. So that's how I know if affirmation is meant or if a guy is interested: I just know it.
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I'm starting to get curious why you're so curious about how an ESFP seduces. But whatever.
    Because I am really interested in finding an ESFP.

Well, seducing, what's that all about? I'm just making sure he notices me and I try to seem as friendly and attractive as possible. If I get a bad response, I back off and leave him the fuck alone. If I don't get a bad response, I usually get a little touchy-feely, but not too much. When I get to this point, I let the guy take over all control, that means that if I don't get an active response, this is as far as I go. If he really is interested, he'll try to make a move too. People already overestimate how sexually motivated my actions are, I don't want guys to feel raped.
    I have read that ESFPs are proactive, but now that you have gone in more detail, I see, that the guy still has to play some role in this "game".

Knowing if a guy is interested and if affirmation is meant, has to do with reading body language and facial expressions and picking up little signals. I don't know if this goes for all ESFPs, but I'm really good at it. To me it's very easy to see if a seemingly happy person is really happy, or if a seemingly happy couple is going to last for a while, or if a seemingly respectable person isn't hiding something. It comes natural to me, I'm just surprised that others tend to have such a hard time reading people. So that's how I know if affirmation is meant or if a guy is interested: I just know it.
    Well have you read an INTJ yet?
    This is what I feel:
    But I have this on my face:

Apparently NiTe's facial expression throws people off, because the bottom half is asynchronous to the top half.
    I might even have a death stare, or a look that is staring right through you.
    I have these unimpressed eyes too, no wonder people think I have such high standards.
    I got this youtube from another thread, very informative to me, since I can't read people at all. Blind as a bat if you will, especially if it comes to social cues.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@chubber
    Because I am really interested in finding an ESFP.
    Bad idea. If you try to find a partner with a specific MBTI type, you might lose sight of potential partners with other types that might be more suitable.

I have read that ESFPs are proactive, but now that you have gone in more detail, I see, that the guy still has to play some role in this "game".
    Absolutely. If I am the only one giving in this "game" and I don't find myself receiving anything, what is that supposed to tell me about other parts of a potential relationship? It can't all rely on just one person.

Well have you read an INTJ yet?
    I haven't misread anyone in a long time. Eight years to be exact. They happened to be INFP and ESTJ. So I'd read you correctly.
    Ewww is the new sexy