Thread: Ask an ESFP!

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

ESFPs are suppose to be the 3rd most popular personality in the US for females. Do you think ESFP is as common in Asia?

What is your view of Asia?

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    ESFPs are suppose to be the 3rd most popular personality in the US for females. Do you think ESFP is as common in Asia?

What is your view of Asia?
    I don't know, I've never been to Asia. I can imagine people would be more introverted there, because I heard that introversion is stimulated in many Asian cultures. But I can't say, I'd have to travel the entire continent to say something about it.

I can't really say what my view of Asia really is, because I think the continent is just way to versatile to generalize. I would like to go there sometime, especially to Japan. I met a few Japanese people over the past few years and they seem pretty special, so I think actually walking around in Japan and watching the culture would be quite amazing. I also wanted to go to China in the past, but I had a teacher who visited China once and he came back with all these stories that terrified me a bit, so I think I'm going to skip China. I'd also like to visit India, even if it's just to see what the actual Indian cuisine looks like. In fact, there are many countries I'd like to visit. I'd even want to visit North Korea once, if I get the chance. A while ago I did this social experiment where I had to stop being myself and conform to everything the mass did and thought and not being able to be myself and speak my mind drove me crazy. I believe not being yourself and not speaking your mind is what North Koreans have to deal with every day, so I'd like to see how they manage not to go crazy.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

@Comeback Girl

I would like to know these stories of China.

Do you wear things like the Claddagh ring? How does one know an ESFP is open to the possibility of dating.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@Comeback Girl

I would like to know these stories of China.

Do you wear things like the Claddagh ring? How does one know an ESFP is open to the possibility of dating.
    I used to have a ring like that, but the only reason I bought it, was because I liked how it looked. However, I lost it within a few days. I'm not good with tiny things, I lose them quite quickly.

I think one of the best ways to get to know if an ESFP is open to dating, is by asking them. However, I think lots of ESFPs might say they're not while they're actually open or indifferent about it. Most of the time I'm not really open to dating, except when I actually start liking someone. If you think asking isn't the way to go, just try checking if there's any chemistry (but only if you're good at that).
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    I used to have a ring like that, but the only reason I bought it, was because I liked how it looked. However, I lost it within a few days. I'm not good with tiny things, I lose them quite quickly.

I think one of the best ways to get to know if an ESFP is open to dating, is by asking them. However, I think lots of ESFPs might say they're not while they're actually open or indifferent about it. Most of the time I'm not really open to dating, except when I actually start liking someone. If you think asking isn't the way to go, just try checking if there's any chemistry (but only if you're good at that).
    I am absolutely horrible with that.

I've only come to learn recently that ESFPs are supposedly more compatible with INTJs. I think it probably has something to do with that Fi thing.

Most of the time, it feels like I'm not allowed to be myself and I am hoping to be my self around an ESFP. I'm hoping to identify one so that I can place myself in the situation that it would somehow cause the chemistry to happen naturally, even though I am basically manipulating the situation. I still want it to happen naturally.

There for I'm trying to find markers to help me identify who is who. I always seem to end up with the Fe types in general, that has a cadenza over how things should be and not how it can be.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I am absolutely horrible with that.

I've only come to learn recently that ESFPs are supposedly more compatible with INTJs. I think it probably has something to do with that Fi thing.

Most of the time, it feels like I'm not allowed to be myself and I am hoping to be my self around an ESFP. I'm hoping to identify one so that I can place myself in the situation that it would somehow cause the chemistry to happen naturally, even though I am basically manipulating the situation. I still want it to happen naturally.

There for I'm trying to find markers to help me identify who is who. I always seem to end up with the Fe types in general, that has a cadenza over how things should be and not how it can be.
    Fe-doms don't yolo, that's the difference.
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Fe-doms don't yolo, that's the difference.
    Now imagine you were working as a waitress, and you tell me that I should let you know when I am ready to order after having a nice chat with me. What would you be doing when it seems like I'm taking my time and not giving out the signal as to letting you know that I am ready.

a) decide to to come over anyway
    b) run around doing something else
    c) other, explain

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Now imagine you were working as a waitress, and you tell me that I should let you know when I am ready to order after having a nice chat with me. What would you be doing when it seems like I'm taking my time and not giving out the signal as to letting you know that I am ready.

a) decide to to come over anyway
    b) run around doing something else
    c) other, explain
    I'd help other clients. They need me too. If there are no other clients, I'd do other work related stuff. Work is work.
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

Do you like to watch movies?

Have you ever binge-watched an entire series or season of a TV show?
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by kquirk View Post
    Do you like to watch movies?

Have you ever binge-watched an entire series or season of a TV show?
    Yes to both.
    Ewww is the new sexy