Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@chubber
    What happens during the time when you are bored? Do you go away from the party or do you wait for something to happen. Or anything else?
    I tell other people and if nothing changes, I go home.

@superunknown
    Did you miss us while you were away?
    I'm sorry, I was too busy.

@Stansmith
    How impulsive are you?
    Extremely. I can't say no to fun activities, for example. Which makes me way too busy to focus on important things.

@AzulEyes
    okay- tell me everything. My tweener daughter is an ESFP! She has leadership qualities and a great head on her shoulders. My awesome niece is too- and she also has the same qualities. Advice for teen years for ESFP girls!! thanks in advance
    Could you be more specific? Otherwhise my advice would be 'Rock on'.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    @chubber
    What happens during the time when you are bored? Do you go away from the party or do you wait for something to happen. Or anything else?
    I tell other people and if nothing changes, I go home.

@superunknown
    Did you miss us while you were away?
    I'm sorry, I was too busy.

@Stansmith
    How impulsive are you?
    Extremely. I can't say no to fun activities, for example. Which makes me way too busy to focus on important things.

@AzulEyes
    okay- tell me everything. My tweener daughter is an ESFP! She has leadership qualities and a great head on her shoulders. My awesome niece is too- and she also has the same qualities. Advice for teen years for ESFP girls!! thanks in advance
    Could you be more specific? Otherwhise my advice would be 'Rock on'.
    LOL. Okay- I will take that advice as well as anything else you have to offer. lol

Well- it seems my daughter is deeply emotional yet confident. She is a leader/not a follower. She changes her mind pretty often about who is her nearest and dearest friends (but I'm thinking this is an age thing more than anything.) And she is very into shopping and material things. This bugs me a little bit- but I'm thinking it's her age and also her personality. She is head strong with me big time. But she eventually listens to reason when she is trying to rebel. I dunno- does this sound like how you were?
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    LOL. Okay- I will take that advice as well as anything else you have to offer. lol

Well- it seems my daughter is deeply emotional yet confident. She is a leader/not a follower. She changes her mind pretty often about who is her nearest and dearest friends (but I'm thinking this is an age thing more than anything.) And she is very into shopping and material things. This bugs me a little bit- but I'm thinking it's her age and also her personality. She is head strong with me big time. But she eventually listens to reason when she is trying to rebel. I dunno- does this sound like how you were?
    Well, I was depressed at that age, so I wasn't, but I guess I would have been that way if I weren't depressed. Anyway, it sounds healthy to me.
    Ewww is the new sexy

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

@Comeback Girl
    Are you keen on meeting an INTJ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Well, I was depressed at that age, so I wasn't, but I guess I would have been that way if I weren't depressed. Anyway, it sounds healthy to me.
    I had a horrible teen experience ugggh- so I'm so determined for my daughter to enjoy hers much more than mine. So I think I'm being extra cautious and anal basically about it! lol thanks so much! Azul
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    @Comeback Girl
    Are you keen on meeting an INTJ?
    Not for the sake of meeting an INTJ. If I meet a person who accidentally happens to be INTJ, sure, that would be great.
    Ewww is the new sexy

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

@Comeback Girl
    Do you think that by taking ADHD medication that your personality changed? e.g. perhaps more ESTP or dare I say ESTJ.

How do you feel about having kids? That is now 2 separate questions based on before and after taking the ADHD and/or any other medication.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@chubber
    Do you think that by taking ADHD medication that your personality changed? e.g. perhaps more ESTP or dare I say ESTJ.
    I think my personality improved. I became less emotional, more punctual, more disciplined, more extraverted, more energetic, more down to earth. I think in MBTI terms that would be more ESTJ, however I also found some ENTJ arrogance in myself after taking this medication.

How do you feel about having kids? That is now 2 separate questions based on before and after taking the ADHD and/or any other medication.
    I always wanted to have kids! Before I got medication I wanted a very big family, but after I started with this medication, I had to start thinking about whether I want kids or not. I need my medication if I want to drive a car. Before I got diagnosed I had some driving lessons and that was a complete disaster. I almost made accidents all the time, because I lost attention on what I was actually doing. This was why I went to the doctor to get diagnosed. The problem is that it's still unsure if my medication causes harm to unborn babies if their mothers take it during pregnancy and because I don't want to cause harm to my children, I told myself to stop taking medication in case I get pregnant. The problem is that I also get very impulsive when I don't take my medication and I wouldn't be surprised if I thought it was a good idea to drive a car without my medication (at least, if I had my driver's license). So that's why I decided that it would be better if I'd wait with getting my driver's license after I finished getting babies. This means I also had to think about how many kids I want and the answer is three: one is too lonely, two is too mainstream and three fits exactly on the backseat of most cars.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Man, you sure put a lot of code stuff into your posts. It makes me lose the question in all that mess. But anyway, I don't know what you mean by a symmetrical relationship really, but I have not usually been repulsed by or oddly drawn to INTJs. My father is an INTJ so I suppose that casts a very large "shadow" over the type to me. But I have known others who were very different than my dad so I don't have some set archetype in mind for INTJs.

Yes, I am generous. If I actually kept a tally, pretty much everyone in my office would owe me a ton of money. But I don't. Because I like giving people things and taking people out to lunch and movies and stuff like that. I also give to a lot of charities, some consistently and some spontaneously.

I like most sports at least a little but it kind of goes in phases like everything else I get into. Right now the main sport I follow is college football but I was following baseball until every team I cared about at all was eliminated from the playoffs.

Some of my favorite movies include Airplane!, Finding Nemo, The Truman Show, The Shawshank Redemption, Wreck-it Ralph, The Neverending Story, A Cinderella Story, Back to the Future, Mystery Date, The Last Starfighter, and The Tits That Saved XXX-mas.

Favorite famous people...hmmm..that's tough to narrow down. But I'll try. Norm MacDonald, Will Clark, Victoria Jackson, Dennis Miller, Phil Collins, Angie Savage, Jodie Sweetin, Dave Coulier, Andrea Evans, Ron Paul, John Ratzenberger, Stephen Baldwin...

My Zodiac sign is Leo. Chinese Zodiac - The Dragon. I don't know anything about rising signs, planets etc. I was born August 6, 1976 if somebody else wants to figure that out.
    Thank you Jeff!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan