Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    So are you trying to say that instead of having 'carpe diem' tattoed on your body, you have 'YOLO' tattoed beneath your underwear? That your tattoo artist messed up?
    No, it's a heart. It was done in an act of YOLO and therefore I do not regret it. If I really regret having a messed up tattoo one day, which I don't think I will because I can't think of anything I actually regret, I can always have it covered up. EASY!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    No, it's a heart. It was done in an act of YOLO and therefore I do not regret it. If I really regret having a messed up tattoo one day, which I don't think I will because I can't think of anything I actually regret, I can always have it covered up. EASY!
    Ok.

What I dont understand though is how someone can mess up a tattoo of a heart. Seems like the easiest thing to draw, lol. Not to say that a tattoo of a heart is a bad idea or anything, just because its easy to draw, but I dont want to know how that person draws dragons!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    Ok.

What I dont understand though is how someone can mess up a tattoo of a heart. Seems like the easiest thing to draw, lol. Not to say that a tattoo of a heart is a bad idea or anything, just because its easy to draw, but I dont want to know how that person draws dragons!
    I designed the tattoo myself and it's so simple and easy, it seemed impossible to me for any professional tattoo artist to mess it up. I checked pictures of that tattoo artist's previous work, which seemed pretty okay to me, but once he was halfway, the tattoo gun started malfunctioning. But it still looks pretty cute.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

What's your favorite time/event in world history?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    What's your favorite time/event in world history?
    The nineties. Seemed like an okay time to me.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@greenfairy
    When you think about the things you are going to do, how do you think about it? Do you imagine yourself doing it, anticipate how you will feel, try to predict the future, plan, etc.?
    It depends on what type of thing we're talking about. If it's about making an important choice or solving a problem, I try to find out what's the best thing to do. When I found something good in this situation, I think of ways to improve it. I do try to predict the future outcomes of these things, because somehow I'm good at predicting what the outcomes of certain events will be (sometimes it's scary how good I can predict things, but I think it has more to do with common sense than paranormal shit). When it's about just fun stuff, I imagine myself doing it and enjoying it.

Do you think there are any ESFP philosophers?
    No, no, NO! If there are any ESFP philosophers, they must be goddamn insane! No, I severely disapprove of the idea of ESFP philosophers. ESFPs were made to do more useful things, not to sit on the couch all day with a freaking opium pipe between their lips and thinking about if they actually exist or if everything is just imagination. When I was in high school, I attended some philosophy classes, but they were okay, because our teacher was highly skeptic of philosophic theories and preferred to fill every class with stories about feminism (she was actually a history teacher and a hippie, coolest teacher ever). Now I have to follow some philosophy classes too, but they bore the shit out of me. I really wonder if philosophers really have nothing better to do with their lives than making everything more complicated than it already is. Like I sometimes say to my friends, "a chair is just a fucking chair, a table is just a fucking table, a window is just a fucking window AND NOTHING ELSE".
    Why is there something rather than nothing!?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Why is there something rather than nothing!?
    Why do people even bother thinking about that? Seriously, our world would be better of if philosophers got themselves a hobby or something. Embroidering, they should try out embroidering. Or sandwich cooking. Or maybe we should give them some legos. Or I don't know, something useful. I refuse to think about that question.
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LIE

Hi ESFPs. Are you guys good at the "guilt card?" I know one who is and it is like... eh... annoying.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Why do people even bother thinking about that? Seriously, our world would be better of if philosophers got themselves a hobby or something. Embroidering, they should try out embroidering. Or sandwich cooking. Or maybe we should give them some legos. Or I don't know, something useful. I refuse to think about that question.
    Your responce and orientation towards action was actually better than I expected (take that how you wish). Even if you're not exploring these things, there's still that charge to challenge within yourself. And I must say, the spirit of the rebel far trumps the chains of the slave.

I better rephrase that in more plain terms: at least you have your own free way of doing things.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuko Souma View Post
    Hi ESFPs. Are you guys good at the "guilt card?" I know one who is and it is like... eh... annoying.
    If necessary, but I prefer making people's life a living hell if they don't do what I want - and I try to keep up that reputation.
    Ewww is the new sexy