User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 373

Thread: Ask an ESFP!

  1. #121
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    What's your favorite way to have fun that involves little to no money?

  2. #122
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    What's your favorite way to have fun that involves little to no money?
    That's not even a question. Baby making without actually making babies. Isn't that everyone's favorite way to have fun with little to no money?
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  3. #123
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    That's not even a question. Baby making without actually making babies. Isn't that everyone's favorite way to have fun with little to no money?
    Are you trying to be stereotypical here or is that just a coincidence ?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #124
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Are you trying to be stereotypical here or is that just a coincidence ?
    Errrr, that would be a coincidence. Because I was just speaking my mind.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  5. #125
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default


  6. #126
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    LOL

    No, but really, I was just being honest. I mean, what else was I supposed to say? Stand in front of a traffic light and stare at it for all eternity?
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  7. #127
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Are you trying to be stereotypical here or is that just a coincidence ?
    Seriously?

    The girl was just speaking her mind. Don't be unpleasant cause of whatever combination of non-Se use and inferior Si issues that are clearly fucking with you right now.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  8. #128
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Seriously?

    The girl was just speaking her mind. Don't be unpleasant cause of whatever combination of non-Se use and inferior Si issues that are clearly fucking with you right now.
    seriously don't project your shit onto me. i was just asking. there was no judgement involved. girl can like lots of sex all day long and it matters not to me. it is a very esfp thing to say...and was wondering if she was just playing into that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #129
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    seriously don't project your shit onto me. i was just asking. there was no judgement involved. girl can like lots of sex all day long and it matters not to me. it is a very esfp thing to say...and was wondering if she was just playing into that.
    I don't think she's "playing into" her ESFPness anymore than you "play into" being ENFP by punctuating all your post with inane giggling. Also, ftr, who said anything about judgement? I called you out for being unpleasant towards someone that was being candid. If there was some element of performance in her response, the idea that it would be an ENFP who felt like they were in a position to comment on it is just completely beyond me.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  10. #130
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I don't think she's "playing into" her ESFPness anymore than you "play into" being ENFP by punctuating all your post with inane giggling. Also, ftr, who said anything about judgement? I called you out for being unpleasant towards someone that was being candid. If there was some element of performance in her response, the idea that it would be an ENFP who felt like they were in a position to comment on it is just completely beyond me.
    you decided i was being unpleasant which i assumed was because you thought i was judging her negatively in some way. i wasn't. like i said i was asking a question...without any ill intent. so there's nothing to "call me out on" and no reason for you to be baffled by an enfp asking it.

    you are simply projecting what you might have meant had you asked....i assure you if her and i were sitting in person she would've known how i meant it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] What are an ESFPs views on sex?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 10:10 PM
  2. [ESFP] How does an ESFP keep a schedule and stick to routines?
    By defragmybrain in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 06:27 AM
  3. [ESFP] winning over an ESFP
    By paintmuffin in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 05:07 PM
  4. [ESFP] You know you're an ESFP when you...
    By jackandthebeast in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:41 PM
  5. [ESFP] Counterpart for an ESFP
    By Varelse in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO