User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by syckkz View Post
    I'm a very reserved person to pretty much everyone except my girlfriend, who figured out a way that got me to let her be completely.. 96%.. close to me.. I still don't know how she managed that.
    What type is your GF?
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Very reserved, especially around strangers

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

She is both an INFJ and ISFJ... VERY emotional.

But I think because she don't really mind me not responding the way other people would to her emotional side, that we get along very well. She's understanding in that I have problems with overly emotional things but yet she brings out something in me, maybe it's a need to protect her from being hurt because she is so emotional. Or maybe because I find how she has so many feelings about everything interesting not to sound mean or weird.

Not quite sure, still, how she managed to get past my guards tho..
    “Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not.”

Enneagram

The ISTP sitting on the couch with me confirms all three: Shy, socially anxious, and reserved.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

She is both an INFJ and ISFJ... VERY emotional.

But I think because she don't really mind me not responding the way other people would to her emotional side, that we get along very well. She's understanding in that I have problems with overly emotional things but yet she brings out something in me, maybe it's a need to protect her from being hurt because she is so emotional. Or maybe because I find how she has so many feelings about everything interesting not to sound mean or weird.

Not quite sure, still, how she managed to get past my guards tho..
    I half expected INFJ; my ISTP friend is shockingly open with me. He allows himself to become so vulnerable, actually encouraging my incessant questioning sharing incredibly private matters, when I've barely known him 3 months now. I've never felt so nosy!

What Enneagram would you say your GF is?

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Yeah, I find her very loyal and caring.. which makes it easier for me to trust her. She puts off some kind of comfort level when I'm with her..

LOL! Me and my girlfriend play this question game, she sucks at coming up with questions as much as I try to get her to ask them. So I end up asking them and she just says okay same question for you! .. weird.

She scored evenly with 2,6 and 7 on her Enneagram test.. I think she's a mix of all three.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Yeah, I find her very loyal and caring.. which makes it easier for me to trust her. She puts off some kind of comfort level when I'm with her..

LOL! Me and my girlfriend play this question game, she sucks at coming up with questions as much as I try to get her to ask them. So I end up asking them and she just says okay same question for you! .. weird.

She scored evenly with 2,6 and 7 on her Enneagram test.. I think she's a mix of all three.
    Aw ! Yeaaah, I suck at that game. Not the coming up with questions part, just the sharing part heh...

Hmmk, just thought she might share my Enneagarm which she doesn't.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

It took her a while to warm up to sharing her true feelings and thoughts with me.. she still keeps a lot it to herself after 4 years of being with her.. not sure exactly why.

MBTI
    INFP

My brother is ISTP. When I think of the words "socially anxious" I picture fretting, and he doesn't really fret, he just gets annoyed with social stuff. I guess you could call him shy. He is definitely reserved.

It's funny for me to think of him in terms of these words, because he's a total crazy with people who know him. Others who don't know him, though, perceive him as either rude or boring with not much personality. SO funny to me, knowing him as well as I do. There is no lack of personality. He's emotional, hilarious, daring, smart, and adventurous.
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    My brother is ISTP. When I think of the words "socially anxious" I picture fretting, and he doesn't really fret, he just gets annoyed with social stuff. I guess you could call him shy. He is definitely reserved.

It's funny for me to think of him in terms of these words, because he's a total crazy with people who know him. Others who don't know him, though, perceive him as either rude or boring with not much personality. SO funny to me, knowing him as well as I do. There is no lack of personality. He's emotional, hilarious, daring, smart, and adventurous.
    hahah that's so typical of ISTP's people always think I'm boring until they spend 20 mins with me or have a couple beers.