User Tag List

First 12

Permabanned

I always loved being alone especially when no one is home I love blasting music.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I'm thinking about a few SP's I know and they absolutely CAN NOT handle being bored, especially when they are alone. They seem to go bonkers and almost panic, even the introverted ones, and they have to DO something and end up doing something crazy (lol, jk). Anyways, this reaction to boredom could be because they get anxious about something? What do you think? Is this a common SP trait or am I imagining it?
    No, of course you're not imagining it.

"Boredom is another source of stress for Artisans. When under stress, they can become reckless, and they may retaliate against the source of the stress."

"Artisans can easily become bored with routine, liking action and variation, and almost always want to be doing something."

"According to Berens, those who express the Artisan temperament strongly are stressed by feelings of constraint or boredom..."

"SPs can easily become bored with the status quo..."

Those are just a few quotes it took me a minute to find.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I always loved being alone especially when no one is home I love blasting music.

Yup, I'd rather be alone at home blasting music vs. sharing time blasting music with someone I feel like I've got to entertain or is a major suck on the chill factor.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's hard. Eating, drinking, traveling, wandering, doing absolutely careless things. I'm really glad I'm an Fi type and averse to "illegal" (at least as far as illegal applies OUTSIDE of the adult entertainment industry, I was sent home once from a topless bar for dancing too close to a customer) because otherwise I'd be a trainwreck.

I sometimes feel like Fi is what saves me from all that is evil and that is ill and destructive, and if I were an Se dom, I'd be some kind of soulless troglodyte.

I'm already bad at doing things I say I'm going to do (like staying off the forum).

Me and Jackson Browne go way back, though, I think Jackson Brown knows all about SP boredom, but it's Fi drawbacks (I don't ever want to see him typed as ENFP again, nor myself).

I think I'm really grateful I had nurturing parents who encouraged me to read and learn and value education, and that I do things like plan awesome trips to new places instead of doing things like snorting crystal meth.

I'm glad I want to replicate things in books, and not be a self-destructive party girl.

ISFP is like the more "intellectual" or "NF" SP though.

The ISFP is like the NF who loves wine and fine food and random sex.

People say that's the ENFP. No, it's the ISFP.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Good post, Marm. I'm working on not being a soulless troglodyte myself.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Yup, I'd rather be alone at home blasting music vs. sharing time blasting music with someone I feel like I've got to entertain or is a major suck on the chill factor.
    +1 aka the douchbags at the clubs who put on so much hairspray it would entertain you to light a match and watch that shit go KABOOM!.