User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Fun, I haven't seen you around, thanks for popping in! Yeah, I really do like her, but I'm not (currently) obsessed, I already got past my super-infatuation. Yeah, that's really what it comes down to, although I kind of did start off coming on strong... ENFP instinct. Last time I really attempted to set and show boundaries as far as subjects and personal space. It's kind of a thing I'm working on just in general since I've been gaining a lot of lady friends that I happen to be attracted to, but I would like to retain as friends for one reason or another.
    Thanks for the welcome, Qlip! Sounds like you're on the right track, good for you! I'm a kind of a newbie here and haven't posted too much so far. Later!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

This is turning into a blog. Just wanted to confirm that you ladies were right. I talked to a friend who apparently talks to her about me and other people. The friend basically said that the ISFP has felt let down since she had her accident and her BF did not come to visit her. She didn't mention what was said about me, but it was obvious I was in the same class as this one guy, an ESFP who immediately swooped in on the opportunity, and has already given her 2 ultimatums (lol) to leave her BF for him. In spite of her professed lack of interest in him, she continues to hang out with him when he wants to come by. In fact, I've hung out with them, she's uhh, very affectionate. I didn't read all that much into it, they're a couple o' SP burners, so whatevs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I tend to think we're flirty by nature... and I know I'm a people person. So, while I get irritated when I'm not expecting guests, I let it go quickly and just deal with it without showing much irritation. Even if I was supposed to have plans with someone and they drop by, I'll get annoyed for a moment. And if alcohol is involved good Lord I can be touchy feely with everyone.

So totally not surprised by an ESFP swooping in on an opportunity.

I can't really add much more that Steph and Marmi haven't already touched on.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Thanks @Chaotic Harmony, I'm really getting to know you guys.

Hah... was out last night and hung with her and one of her other, new, boy toys. We had just come off the roof to look at the moon above the city skyline sitting at the edge of the building. I had made a comment about lunacy, and she kept on repeating this pun she had made on the word... but I just didn't get. But she would keep repeating it, thinking it was more and more funny every time she did, especially since I had no idea what it was supposed to mean.

When we were alone, I told her that every time she repeats her little phrase I feel as if she had drugged my drink, and nothing makes sense anymore. Then her eyes got wide and innocent and she said, "Qlip. Do you always feel like you're on drugs when you're with me?" I grinned and gave her a look, and didn't answer.

You naughty, naughty ISFPs.

Then we parted ways and I went dancing with lesbians and she with gay men.