Thread: ISTPS at TypeC

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Default ISTPS at TypeC

So...for all your talk about people being idiots and for all your 'it is what it is' mantras and for all your Se-no nonsense/the here and now is what matters-attitude, you seem to be the ones (out of all S's) that are most densely populating TypeC, even overtaking ISFPs.

Why is that?

*backs away slowly*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Riva

When it comes to self analysis TP types probably are more concerned with the perfectionist aspect of it - what works, why it worked, what went wrong, how could I avoid it from happening again etc. So a forum would be a gold mine to gather infor and ask questions. Also istps ask a lot of questions have you noticed? This is not to know about the other but probably to understand thinking patterns to make more sense of the world. You see istps like to make sense of the world. So again for an istp a forum is a gold mine to make sense of the world and others.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    When it comes to self analysis TP types probably are more concerned with the perfectionist aspect of it - what works, why it worked, what went wrong, how could I avoid it from happening again etc. So a forum would be a gold mine to gather infor and ask questions. Also istps ask a lot of questions have you noticed? This is not to know about the other but probably to understand thinking patterns to make more sense of the world. You see istps like to make sense of the world. So again for an istp a forum is a gold mine to make sense of the world and others.
    Well said
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

So...for all your talk about people being idiots and for all your 'it is what it is' mantras and for all your Se-no nonsense/the here and now is what matters-attitude, you seem to be the ones (out of all S's) that are most densely populating TypeC, even overtaking ISFPs.

Why is that?

*backs away slowly*
    To call people like you idiots and give you a send-off with "it is what it is."
    Satisfied?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

@Riva

yup

its a great place to poke people with sticks and see what happens

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    If I'm not asking the questions I'm usually thinking about them in my head constantly.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    If I'm not asking the questions I'm usually thinking about them in my head constantly.
    that's Ti for you... which reminds me: we've debated this in the council chambers, and i think there's a general consensus that ISTPs should join the NT club.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    that's Ti for you... which reminds me: we've debated this in the council chambers, and i think there's a general consensus that ISTPs should join the NT club.
    I'm not sure if that's simply "TI" or me trying to clarify misinformation "Te"?. I guess it's a bit of both?

Society

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I'm not sure if that's simply "TI" or me trying to clarify misinformation "Te"?. I guess it's a bit of both?
    Ti is usually very much a question-generating mechanism, wondering about and exploring the data (from any perceiving function). Te places all the information bits it perceives into a goal - how do i get from A to Z. it doesn't quite wonders around.

FYI - if you're questioning yourself between ISTJ and ISTP, you come across very much as an ISTP.

more importantly: when will know of your answer? (joining the NT club)?

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

Why is that?

*backs away slowly*
    I don't see the contradiction.

At least for me I don't feel like you need to duck and cover on this one, I'm not upset by your question but it seems motivated less by actual curiosity and more by the desire to prove a point or possibly get back at someone who you feel slighted you? So...just come out with it, Amar.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.