Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    FYI - if you're questioning yourself between ISTJ and ISTP, you come across very much as an ISTP.
    Are you kidding me!? I see jixmixfix as ISTJ; very average and realistic rather than reasoned and dynamic.

idk random I just felt like randomly disagreeing with you.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    Ti is usually very much a question-generating mechanism, wondering about and exploring the data (from any perceiving function). Te places all the information bits it perceives into a goal - how do i get from A to Z. it doesn't quite wonders around.

FYI - if you're questioning yourself between ISTJ and ISTP, you come across very much as an ISTP.

more importantly: when will know of your answer? (joining the NT club)?

I came across a dilemma in my typing as I am both ISTp in socionics and MBTI ISTP. Socionics uses SI Te for ISTp and as I read through the socionics descriptions I am definitely not ISTJ in that system. There are bits and pieces in that I agree I am TI and then there are some where I think I am Si. Both socionics and MBTi have their own idea of the functions and this is why I think there is a conflict between the two systems. I don't think I will ever come to a conclusion until I read Jungs book or find significant information on how Jung types since he is the originator after all. When I find extra time I will definitely do this. I actually think Te does wonder around because Te finds pleasure in manipulating it's external environment. In order to do this you needs to know the nature of your external environment "SI".

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Are you kidding me!? I see jixmixfix as ISTJ; very average and realistic rather than reasoned and dynamic.

idk random I just felt like randomly disagreeing with you.
    Average? how are ISTJ's "average?" they are rigid, organized left brain thinkers for the most part not "average" this is probably why you don't even know your own type.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

They are average because they are very predictable and do the right thing rather than take extreme measures to become something greater.
    Those are good qualities; they are not incredible qualities.
    Don't take everything I say too seriously either, as it's just fun to cause chaos!

Permabanned

They are average because they are very predictable and do the right thing rather than take extreme measures to become something greater.
    Those are good qualities; they are not incredible qualities.
    Don't take everything I say too seriously either, as it's just fun to cause chaos!
    I think your definition of the word "average" is off. Clearly ISTJ's can go to extreme measures have you ever seen an ISTJ cop, firefighter or soldier in the military? There are a ton of them and they risk their lives every day.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I think your definition of the word "average" is off. Clearly ISTJ's can go to extreme measures have you ever seen an ISTJ cop, firefighter or soldier in the military? There are a ton of them and they risk their lives every day.
    True, very true. Those are good points! ISTJs do indeed show amazing efforts of bravery and valor when overcoming adversity, or at least they can when given proper motivation.

By the way, I am typed right now via sig and user info as intp, and you said in my thread that you were sure I'm intp, so by your terms, I do too know my type!

Permabanned

True, very true. Those are good points! ISTJs do indeed show amazing efforts of bravery and valor when overcoming adversity, or at least they can when given proper motivation.

By the way, I am typed right now via sig and user info as intp, and you said in my thread that you were sure I'm intp, so by your terms, I do too know my type!
    MBTI INTP or ENTP for sure.

P.S I'm an MBTI ISTP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...obs-in-america

The 10 Deadliest Jobs in America

Though Ranker.com has firefighters at #17, based on ... dunno

thinking of you

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthiness View Post
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...obs-in-america

The 10 Deadliest Jobs in America

Though Ranker.com has firefighters at #17, based on ... dunno
    why would aircraft pilots be more than taxi drivers....isn't being on the road suppose to be more dangerous than being in the air? I'm also pretty damn sure that being in the military is dangerous.