User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Also I wouldn't be surprised if @SD45T-2 were into motorcycles, since he's into trains and cars...
    Somewhat. I know what's popular with law enforcement.

The Kawasaki KZ1000P Police was very successful. Then starting around the late '90s (IIRC) the CHP and a bunch of other agencies adopted the BMW R1100RT-P, which was followed by the 1150 and 1200. Kawasaki returned to the law enforcement market a few years ago with the Concours 14 and Honda offers the ST1300. I hear both the Kawasaki and Honda are much cheaper to repair and maintain than the BMWs, and they have become pretty popular. There are still some agencies who use Harleys.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I'd love to have a motorcycle, though I think it might be a little less important to me than a typical STP. I think what it comes down to, is STPs, especially ISTPs, love to manipulate things using their unique skills. Motorcycles require the quick response and on the fly thinking that ISTPs are so very good at and seem to enjoy using so much. I'm sure motorcycles are attractive to other types too, just not in quite the same way. It's like my own type and flow charts. I love a good flow chart.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Lol, harley police
    Likes Noon liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I'd love to have a motorcycle, though I think it might be a little less important to me than a typical STP. I think what it comes down to, is STPs, especially ISTPs, love to manipulate things using their unique skills. Motorcycles require the quick response and on the fly thinking that ISTPs are so very good at and seem to enjoy using so much. I'm sure motorcycles are attractive to other types too, just not in quite the same way. It's like my own type and flow charts. I love a good flow chart.
    Funniest aspect is that I don't even have a thought in my head when riding, which I suppose could be like the "on the fly" element you're speaking of. It's like merging with the immediate physical environment and just doing it. Mechanical aspect is a bit different. Those more aware of "thinking through" Yeah, I agree a motorcycle can be attractive for many types.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Funniest aspect is that I don't even have a thought in my head when riding, which I suppose could be like the "on the fly" element you're speaking of. It's like merging with the immediate physical environment and just doing it. Mechanical aspect is a bit different. Those more aware of "thinking through" Yeah, I agree a motorcycle can be attractive for many types.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. Basically "becoming one" with the motorcycle.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window