• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Hot ISTP Women

Who is the hottest?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Famous ISTPs - CelebrityTypes.com
ISTP women are naturally hot and I'm yet to see an ISTP woman who Isn't. I'm not using the words beautiful or pretty though there are many who are beautiful and pretty their main/common attribute I've noticed is hot. There should be a thread on this.

Scarlett Johansson

Ellen Page

Kristen Stewart

Jenna Jameson

R

Riva

Thank you RW.

Add to my initial post, even the ones with flat chests are hot. They seem to have nice structures and the way they walk, talk and look/stare are simply suave.

Yes I know. Don't use the word hot to a female as a compliment.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
1990's Jenna, it's no contest. These days, maybe not so much. But I'm not a big fan of any of those others either.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I dont think any of these girls are ISTP. that site says steve jobs is ISTP lol...

W

WALMART

I've heard good arguments for Steve Jobs being ISTP, but personally I think he's a character that transcends type.

I

Infinite Bubble

Ellen Page, except she seems more of an NTP in my opinion.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
The 1st and 3rd are surely ISTP. The others I'm not familiar with (I mean interviews).

scarlet johansen isn't ISTP from what I've seen. Kristen Stwert might be ISTP or ESTJ she is probably the best one...Ellen Page is INTP and Jena is INFP.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You forgot Paris Hilton! You should add her to the poll options. I heard she self types as ISTP.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
scarjo is a babe. people have told me I look like kristen stewart before and I wasn't flattered. Ellen page irks me. and Jenna Jameson is pretty much a wax figure now.

wolfy

awsm
Scarlett Johansson in that list. The others don't appeal.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't get the celebrity typing thing. Oh, [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] your avatar reminds me of this pic: image.jpg

R

Riva

I don't get the celebrity typing thing. Oh, [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] your avatar reminds me of this pic: View attachment 9267

Celebrity typing thing takes the topic off topic.

In almost all RW threads the title and the OP has little to do with each other.

One should stick to the titles when posting in RW threads I believe.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thread and OP have little to do with each other? Since when...

You police yourself. Let me do my thing.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Yeah, seriously. Stanley Kubrick? ISTP? Please. Man's as INTJ as they come.
BTW: Are we talking about Jenna Jameson now or the 90s?

Yeah that site is pretty bad...David Blane I think might actually be ISTP that was interesting to see. I think alot of ISFPs and INFPS are getting mixed in, ISTPS usually have calm/serious/droopy face to them they also almost always have their mouths closed completely. They also don't prefer to wear bright or vibrant colors.