User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 30

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,260

    Default SP's ONLY: Who thinks I'am an SP? Vote for this if you believe it!

    I keep getting called this by non-SP's but I wonder what actual SP's think.

    I could have posted this in the private SP subforum, but would need to change my type. And well 1.) That would defeat the object and 2.) I don't really like the S/N differentiation, as I find it unlikely (all information is taken in via 5 senses so all Ne would actually be a mix of Se+"leaps", maybe?).

    Anyway I'll wait for your opinions.

  2. #2
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    I have pondered prior to this, and could not come to a solid conclusion. My best guesses have you ambiverted between ESTP and ISTP, relative to my observations of some other members on the site.


    I plan on making a thread someday titled "Perspicacious Differentiates of Intuits and Sensors", be on the lookout.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I plan on making a thread someday titled "Perspicacious Differentiates of Intuits and Sensors", be on the lookout.
    I look forward to it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    You bastards have all ignored me.

    @whatever @KDude @Marmotini

    There aren't many SP's here, and I have only ever really interacted with these I think.

    I wouldn't ask @RaptorWizard the occasional self-typed ISTP as I believe he is ENTP. But I will anyway just because I love the guy.

  5. #5
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Is there any way I can get more info about you, my fellow bastard?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Is there any way I can get more info about you, my fellow bastard?
    Anything for you lady.What do you want to know?

  7. #7
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Anything for you lady.What do you want to know?
    I don't know. Talk about yourself. Tell a story. Why do you think you have Ne or Se?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I don't know. Talk about yourself. Tell a story. Why do you think you have Ne or Se?
    I am definitely a perciever, because I hate planning/organizing, and i don't really have a long-term strategy, just a vague idea of what direction I should move in. Then I fill the details as I go along, as and when the situation demands.

    Plus I identify with Ti a lot. And I use Fe on a certain level when I need to, as an aux or inferior.

    So definitely a P!

  9. #9
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I am definitely a perciever, because I hate planning/organizing, and i don't really have a long-term strategy, just a vague idea of what direction I should move in. Then I fill the details as I go along, as and when the situation demands.

    Plus I identify with Ti a lot. And I use Fe on a certain level when I need to, as an aux or inferior.

    So definitely a P!
    So would you say you're pretty good with facts?

  10. #10
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I am definitely a perciever, because I hate planning/organizing, and i don't really have a long-term strategy, just a vague idea of what direction I should move in. Then I fill the details as I go along, as and when the situation demands.

    Plus I identify with Ti a lot. And I use Fe on a certain level when I need to, as an aux or inferior.

    So definitely a P!
    I see you have completely avoided the question. >_>

Similar Threads

  1. I think I am an InTp
    By LovecraftianMonstrosity in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 12:44 AM
  2. [ISTP] Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it!
    By RaptorWizard in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 05:50 PM
  3. [ENTP] Who think I'am an ENTP? Vote for this if you believe it!
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
  4. I think I am an ISTP
    By raz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:35 AM
  5. [Fi] Fi: You only get it if you got it
    By SillySapienne in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 649
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO