User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 30

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I see you have completely avoided the question. >_>
    Yeah that too. WTF.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    So would you say you're pretty good with facts?
    Yes, if I am interested in the topic or need to know for business reasons or some other self-interest, I'm very very good with facts.

    Not necessarilly with details, I have to make an effort there, but yes with facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I see you have completely avoided the question. >_>
    I thought I answered it. What should I have said.

  3. #13
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    She asked for a story! Tell us a story! We want stories!

    etc.

    Also: "Why do you think you have Ne or Se?"

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    SRSLY bro, if you can't Sensorate Anecdotally, I will begin to question your SP status stat.

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Yes, if I am interested in the topic or need to know for business reasons or some other self-interest, I'm very very good with facts.

    Not necessarilly with details, I have to make an effort there, but yes with facts.



    I thought I answered it. What should I have said.
    Well see Se types can be good with facts, and Si is more precisely detail oriented. Se is about the senses, yes, but it's more of an attitude, for lack of a better word, so you don't have to be a football player you could be great at history or photography or remembering people's license plate numbers and how that glass was sitting on the table, and yes it was blue.

    Have you read Jung's description of the Ne versus Se types? And how they reject Si or Ni?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    I don't really have a story. I am pretty into playing sport and clubbing moderately (once a week, twice is usually two much, plus I don't get trashed or take drugs) and I also listen to lectures on politics and history most nights.

    I get bored equally in extreme gym-rat/party animal crowds or extreme academic/geeky crowds. I like just normal, balanced people.

    At work, I am jack of all trades to be honest. I do marketing which is probably pretty Ne...but also I like the hustling/guarding side, which is more Se. I love all aspects of my job basically.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    SRSLY bro, if you can't Sensorate Anecdotally, I will begin to question your SP status stat.
    I have no clue what this means. :-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Well see Se types can be good with facts, and Si is more precisely detail oriented. Se is about the senses, yes, but it's more of an attitude, for lack of a better word, so you don't have to be a football player you could be great at history or photography or remembering people's license plate numbers and how that glass was sitting on the table, and yes it was blue.

    Have you read Jung's description of the Ne versus Se types? And how they reject Si or Ni?
    Hmmm I think we have different definition of "facts" vs "details". By facts I mean more like "What was that guys name" or "what date is x" or "how old is she", etc. I can recall those things very quick if it's something I've given priority to.

    I don't think I am that observant of details msot of the time. Just average. I can easily miss an email title and send with no subject. Or miss a glaring error on a spreadsheet.

    If I am "switched on" though, then yes, hyper observant, but more with physial spaces and people, not with written data etc.

    I love to just watch for little cues or spaces, in a party or at an event I am watching over, just ultra-alert, getting to the front of every queu or immediately noticing if a girl looked at me or has become free, or if someone is in trouble or pose a danger to me. It is like I just "switch" and become someone else. I sometimes think I could be a good thief or cop equally, lol.

    If not "switched" on, then no, I might not even notice the colour of the walls, let alone if a glass was on the table. Nearly every day when I leave my house, I forget something and have to go back, lol.

    So pretty much a mix. It just depends if I am "on" or "off".

    Re Jung, he just confuses me more than clarifying to be honest, after one minute I give up.

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Sounds more like Se to me. Dario Nardi would probably confirm this "when switched on" state of looking for girls to be free or people in danger, thinking you could be a good thief or a cop, is indicative of Se. Thank you for your story sir.

    Sensing doesn't mean you notice everything, that's a myth.

    Sensorating Anecdotally is how one system describes SPs and I said "oh my sweet bloomers, that is I."

    People are always telling me on-line that my stories and anecdotes aren't helpful, but I always have a point, and I do feel that stories are the best way to communicate this to people, so that it's a real life example, and so that it's not too abstract.

    I would say that some people would claim that's specifically an ESFP trait though.

    But I read through Dario Nardi and I'm quite sure now I'm Fi dom, who acts or responds more quickly like an ISFP rather than the "deep listening" INFP.

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    See, you can reference here: http://www.temperamentorder.com/temperaments.php

    The SP "language" is Sensorate Anecdotally. In this system I would probably be the ESFP Portrayer or the ISFP Entertertainer i.e. a more subdued ESFP or a more performing type of ISFP. AIGR means that I identify with Artisan, then Idealist, then Guardian, then Rational, per temperament.

    Note that you might be different types in different systems, my friend. It may differ by one letter depending on whose ideas we are dealing with.

    You have to pick one for yourself. No one else is allowed to tell you that.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post

    Thanks By the way, there is no test for this, right?

    also what does @senza tema think now I have provided the requested "story"*

    *kind of

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    I think I recall @Randomnity once had some thoughts on this aspect of Se=/= always noticing details.

Similar Threads

  1. I think I am an InTp
    By LovecraftianMonstrosity in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 12:44 AM
  2. [ISTP] Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it!
    By RaptorWizard in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 05:50 PM
  3. [ENTP] Who think I'am an ENTP? Vote for this if you believe it!
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
  4. I think I am an ISTP
    By raz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:35 AM
  5. [Fi] Fi: You only get it if you got it
    By SillySapienne in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 649
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO