User Tag List

First 123

Yeah, I think it is more like consulting. That is the way sales should be. There is a lot of hype in all things though, there is so much hype in training, much more than there needs to be. It must be hard for people to cut through the crap. But at the end of the day people need to look at there needs, reality and educate themselves of some science. That is the same in all things you want. As soon as you lose sight of needs and reality you are lost to your emotions and open to manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Yeah, I think it is more like consulting. That is the way sales should be. There is a lot of hype in all things though, there is so much hype in training, much more than there needs to be. It must be hard for people to cut through the crap. But at the end of the day people need to look at there needs, reality and educate themselves of some science. That is the same in all things you want. As soon as you lose sight of needs and reality you are lost to your emotions and open to manipulation.
    I agree for the most part, but as for needs, you're talking about recognizing one's own needs. My reaction earlier was more about other people who want to focus attention on that. And in many cases, the insistent ones aren't even that close. Most of the time, even our loved ones don't give that much of a shit. To believe that some outsider has some "big heart" and wants to help you is dumb.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ISTPs in TiNi loops are the most mystical and mentally intense of all people!