ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Ya whatever.
    +1

MBTI
    ISTP

Unpredictable? Nope...It's just that ISTP's are societies best doer's but worst communicators....It's actually the only thing I'm/We're self conscience about....Physical communication no problem but showing how I think and feel, other than straight forward facts. Major problem

MBTI
    INTP

I'm not an SP, however I am wildly contradictory. Sometimes for the hell of it. If others don't like it, they can fuck it, I am who I am.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LSI

I think the best way for people to understand an ISTP is to know that we will do what needs to be done, or what you ask us, without even saying anything. People have called me unpredictable when seeing me just leaping into action to perform random tasks, or walking off to do what they asked of me without saying anything. But, eventually, people figure out that it is how i work and from then on they come to expect it, or so it seems anyway.

Although, if an ISTP has their Fe developed more than usual, especially if it precedes Ni, i have noticed that they can sometimes have strong outbursts of anger. I guess that is what happens if they get their Ti/Ni overloaded, which seems to be the cause of all the ISTP outbursts i have witnessed.

Permabanned

My inner world doesn't really translate well if it's said out loud. It's like a giant framework that's been perfected over years and years like a big inside joke. It would look like an armoury. If I were to bring you to it it would be like this.

We are unpredictable because we are living by our own rules in our world. In our world this stuff is normal.

As for my emotions those are the bad nasty kind you don't want to see anyway. Unless you are a dog then you can have emotions.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by McCool View Post
    Unpredictable? Nope...It's just that ISTP's are societies best doer's but worst communicators....It's actually the only thing I'm/We're self conscience about....Physical communication no problem but showing how I think and feel, other than straight forward facts. Major problem
    This describes someone who I suspect is an ISTP. He likes the joking and talking about 'stuff', but as soon as it even becomes remotely personal or reflective, it's like he shuts down. Interesting dude.