User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    You kind of start to think that they don't have emotions because they seem so, uhh, stoic... and then you accept that maybe you'll never get to experience emotions with them and then they'll surprise you and unexpectedly show some emotion and you're like
    The only thing I can say is that I feel like when people understand my emotions and intentions they'll take advantage of me so it's better to hide them until it's appropriate.

Ti is a confusing language.
    I really like cats and food.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ti is a confusing language.
    Fe is too!

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

And just as quickly, the next time you run into them, they are back to 'normal'. Like it was all a dream...
    Isn't that how it is for all introverts needing a time to recharge? Much akin to how Extraverts usually come home pissed and cranky its so cute they miss their friends awww lol. ISTPs don't like the oppressive social situations worried about stepping on toes so this natural process is bolstered. Its amazing so few understand the environmental context to what they express.
    Mastery is its own reward.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I don't know, but I've pretty much gotten along with all the ISTPs I've ever known, and I think I understand them pretty well. My brother's an ISTP, and I think I have more in common with him than with most other people I've known, and it's not just because he's my brother. He can be a bit unpredictable, but not in a bad way. And never extreme. I'm much more confused by ESTPs than I've ever been by any ISTP. If you are having issues communicating with a particular person though, just go to your default function and be as precise as possible. Ti can be frustrating and seem pedantic, but at least speaking for myself, I find it far more so when it's supported by Ne than Se.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I don't know, but I've pretty much gotten along with all the ISTPs I've ever known, and I think I understand them pretty well. My brother's an ISTP, and I think I have more in common with him than with most other people I've known, and it's not just because he's my brother. He can be a bit unpredictable, but not in a bad way. And never extreme. I'm much more confused by ESTPs than I've ever been by any ISTP. If you are having issues communicating with a particular person though, just go to your default function and be as precise as possible. Ti can be frustrating and seem pedantic, but at least speaking for myself, I find it far more so when it's supported by Ne than Se.
    A problem exists when INTJs hang with ENFJ and ISTP hang with ESFP. The anima mixing just omfg the horrors. I think I dated an INTJ before and it was alright, she really hated my one friend always taking jabs at him. It made me jealous she was never that affectionate with me! I wonder if he is ESTP that might explain the odd interactions we have.

I much prefer socionics explanation of underlying functions that ISTP personality is SI dominate like a sensory mapped environment virtualized into imagination. Both test methods I am ISTP.
    Mastery is its own reward.

Permabanned

I can't be friends with INTJ's I find they look down on me alot for whatever reason. I'm convinced INTJ's don't really like me or even know I exist. Alot of the ones I know are very smart though. In socionics INTJ's are ISTp's benefactor so technically ISTp's are suppose to learn alot from INTJs but INTJ's are not interested in ISTp's.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I can't be friends with INTJ's I find they look down on me alot for whatever reason.
    That's unfortunate. Some INTJs can be absolute jackasses...
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Dudesowin View Post
    A problem exists when INTJs hang with ENFJ and ISTP hang with ESFP. The anima mixing just omfg the horrors. I think I dated an INTJ before and it was alright, she really hated my one friend always taking jabs at him. It made me jealous she was never that affectionate with me! I wonder if he is ESTP that might explain the odd interactions we have.

I much prefer socionics explanation of underlying functions that ISTP personality is SI dominate like a sensory mapped environment virtualized into imagination. Both test methods I am ISTP.
    I'm not really familiar enough with socionics to make a real judgment on it. I haven't really paid much attention to it, I guess because when I discovered it, I was already familiar with MBTI, and found it to be sufficient for my needs. I might have to give it another shot at some point though...
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

That's unfortunate. Some INTJs can be absolute jackasses...
    And some dickhead ESFPs can be absolute jackasses, believe me!