Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Do as many shortsighted and shitty things as possible with Se and Ti. If you don't die, you graduate with a small amount of Ni and Fe wisdom.
    This sounds like a good approach.
    Ya folks, let loose and be a radical rebal with wild tenacity and daring boldness!

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Fe isn't really about expressing kindness it's more about expressing feeling and emotion. Kindness is just a positive way of expressing emotions.Fe can be extrmely distructive in the wrong hands think of adolf hitler for example.
    True enough. I think it still needs some connection to people though (that's the extroverted nature). Like if I just had emotion in a self-contained way, being stoked about some song on the radio.. "Turn it up!", that wouldn't be Fe, I think.

I would follow Berens' description..

Extraverted Feeling: Connecting; considering others and the group-organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting to and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others. Considering what would be appropriate for the situation: "One should or shouldn't wear…" or "People will think…"

^The above is stuff that puts pressure on me, but don't necessarily like. And wouldn't do if left on my own.

Permabanned

True enough. I think it still needs some connection to people though (that's the extroverted nature). Like if I just had emotion in a self-contained way, being stoked about some song on the radio.. "Turn it up!", that wouldn't be Fe, I think.

I would follow Berens' description..

Extraverted Feeling: Connecting; considering others and the group-organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting to and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others. Considering what would be appropriate for the situation: "One should or shouldn't wear…" or "People will think…"

^The above is stuff that puts pressure on me, but don't necessarily like. And wouldn't do if left on my own.
    Fe does have a connection to people this is true, but It's the same kind of connection lets say a Te user would have with an organization or object and a Ti user would have with a system, principle and framework. I think this is why so many people find Fe users emotionally draining or rewarding.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

I don't know why it's easier to forget being kind to people though. I have more consistency with animals. Maybe because most animals are furry.
    Maybe because they are not responsible for their actions the same way humans are??

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISTP

thanks guys. forgot all about this thread. and site

maybe it all comes down to self awareness. i think lucid dreaming can help with development of the functions. gonna pursue that

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've found that trying to really understand others' perspectives (as often/thoroughly as possible) has helped strengthen both Ni and Fe. As in, trying to imagine/learn how their personality and experience are guiding their actions and thoughts, rather than just imagining how you would act in their position. It's hard, though.
    -end of thread-