• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP Questions (Alot)

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
Do you think belnding into American society socially and economically is very important?

Do you care about your ego alot?

What do you like to study?

Why do you think of INTP's as friends, or romantic partners?

Which MBTI type is the hardest for you to get along with?

What do you do on your spare time?

What makes you angry?

Do you like science technology engineering and mathematics?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Do you think belnding into American society socially and economically is very important?
Yes. Very important. Very hard for me to do, I struggle with fitting into society.

Do you care about your ego alot?
no. Its huge. Not going away.

What do you like to study?
Psychology

Why? or how? I like INTP's. They're interesting to talk to. very rare. Romantic? that would mean I met an INTP woman. LOLOLOL

Which MBTI type is the hardest for you to get along with?
Hmm, probably ENFP. Everything I say is judgemental or mean somehow.

What do you do on your spare time?
beat off, go clubbing,

What makes you angry?
ambiguity and manipulation

Do you like science technology engineering and mathematics?
yes

jewelluckystar05

MBTI Type
ESTP
Do you think belnding into American society socially and economically is very important? I think blending in is a good thing, as long as it's done in moderation

Do you care about your ego alot? It depends on if its something that's said that can be handled without making a scene, I guess

What do you like to study? Languages, music

Which MBTI type is the hardest for you to get along with? Lol, one thing I like about this forum is that the my type is better than that type bs is kept down to a dull roar for the most of it even though I know thats not what the question meant

What do you do on your spare time? it depends on whatever catches my eye first or seems like a good challenge or a good laugh on certain days

What makes you angry? Freaking selfishness like thinking just because someone had free time to do something for you means they won't mind not being called back if plans change so they're not killing time waiting on a phone call for no good reason.

Do you like science technology engineering and mathematics? I love technology and hate math

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the questions you asked depend greatly on the person.