• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] STP challenge

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does there exist, in the history of STP's, an STP who has remained in a committed relationship with the same person for 5+ years without having had kids?

I eagerly await your stories.

KDude

Does there exist, in the history of STP's, an STP who has remained in a committed relationship with the same person for 5+ years without having had kids?

I'm not against it at least?

W

WALMART

Yes.

Unfortunately, this is all the information you will get :(

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm sure they exist, why wouldn't they? I'm under 30 so I don't know a ton of people in >5 year relationships with or without kids, regardless of type. And most people will have kids, too, again regardless of type.

My own record is just over 3 years, but it should have been shorter than that. :dry:

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP

Well, my wife and I have been together for 9+ years. Married 5 years in a few months, lived together for a couple of years before that. No plans whatsoever to have kids. No sure what else there is to the story though...

jixmixfix

Permabanned

Yes, why not? what are you trying to get at here giggly. :dry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, why not? what are you trying to get at here giggly. :dry:

I couldn't think of any so I wanted some help.

Thank you to everyone who answered.