• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was a bit surprised to come back from school and see all of these responces :shock: - but anyway, it's clear there is way too much controversy over me proclaiming to be an INTJ, so I removed it from my user information; [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION], [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION], and [MENTION=17266]Infinite Bubble[/MENTION] have been promoting ENTP for me (also ISTP for Il Morto), and I'm starting to take their side now.

As for more metaphysics from me [MENTION=12864]Duck_of_Death[/MENTION], I'm presenting the following passages:
For our honor to be intact, we need to see it by asking a question. We create a bastion to ward off the weakness. There is a desire to achieve something, a final understanding of our scenario in life. There is a reason we are not in Heaven. We are living history. We have to make it and find the way to Heaven. We have to be on that level to be there with honor without destroying it. We are the world. Everything about our life needs a force present. If we are in Heaven these forces would be removed and we would be different. We are in a river that we drink from to incarnate into physical form from the timeless world, and these progress with everlasting life. We desire to meet the challenges and rise above them.
This world is Hell. Hell is meant to teach our soul something, which we continuously undergo, and which could take many lifetimes. We are in the lower density within our material bodies. There is a huge spectrum through which we experience this place, increase our frequency, and rise. We are on the edge of a huge spiritual evolution shift. We develop on this planet and then go out into space.
The most personal God that we can have is character and love, I am that I am. There is one force, love, that everything is a part of, and makes everything possible. I shall prove to be what I am. When we pray we should talk to God with the force and feeling of our true character, the nature of everything. I will have an endless future with complete potential. Our character is not us, it is what we have, and that is love. That is what we must talk to in prayer to expand, in which God can give people dreams and reveal secrets. This is at the core, the center of our being. This force with belief can give us anything. Ask love to show us the way, the ruler of everything.
We can create entities in our head with belief, a conduit to personal knowledge. Opinion is the substance and a formulation from which new notions can spring from a growing pool. Everything is real. There may be forces that seek to destroy what is real. The void is always there and has to be there. The creation of existence out of everything began with a witness, where everything was one, but a witness made 2 things sex, so the nothing created everything. The witness is everything, and he made nothing, and impossibility before it existed, by the power of his language, the word that gave us room for more. This gave us something rather than nothing.
Because we are something, we are in a better position than everything. This is the Tree of Life, how it forms. The first thing created was no thing, which is love, and next came the limitless. Love created the witness, which is rational thought. Rationality is one led by reason, the greatest reason being love. The reason is love. Reason, impelled by love, goodness, helps us to discern things and see beauty. The 3 transcendent qualities are truth, beauty, and goodness, all being manifestations of love. It is relative to how we see it.
With 3 points you can get a structure and a direction. Space-time is 5 dimensions because existence itself is a dimension. Higher dimensions represent things in different ways. Different dimensions make a different observer. Creation is metaphysical; we are stuck in the effects and can’t see the cause – they were created with words. The witness made the declaration and spoke the words.
That was all part 1 of the 3 responces I planned for this in RaptorWizard's Ultimate Divine Light Power! thread. I'm wondering if anyone could identify functions from that.

edit - I changed my mind on my type, so I crossed out some stuff at the top of this post.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Well, that was hella confusing.
And I retract my "moronic" diagnosis of ISTP personality type.

Jumping on the ENTP bandwagon.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Part 2 from RaptorWizard's Ultimate Divine Light Power! thread:
The negative restriction is don’t do what you know is not best for all – a small restriction that will give freedom, with complete belief, which is best for me and all. Knowledge is characterized as how something is done – next think how you do something in the moment. We follow the law to be more reflective of I am that I am, being who I truly am. My character is the master of my life and the driving force that actualizes my mind, which gives birth to life and love. We are images. No point of knowledge traps anyone, it only empowers.
If we were white ball of everything, we wouldn’t have life. If we are trapped in the mind, it is resistance to doing what we want. How we construct our intentions and do things causes the fruit of life to manifest. How much do I really want things? It’s all in the how, and the what, which is infinite. We are the prime cause and need to live it. To reach the ideal state we must honor each other, solving each other’s problems. Intention is the cause of every fruit. Love is the cause of all things.
We need to be perfect by following God, alpha, the first, who created everything. God created time and existed before it. God is timeless. There is only the present; time is an illusion or concept. What came before the dimension of time depends on the stage of creation. A dimension is a mention God made that gave a sparkle in various emanations. Being existed before time did. The word was created first, the logos; the digital characters of them matrix. To make a structure, there needs to be authority, so God made logos a god. Something so perfect cannot be seen by the unholy.
The logos is the whole realm and created dimension. Logos is the language and everything we know in reality. God made himself subject to the logos, yet is greater than it; I am that I am – we are connected to God. The logos are not life. Why we are conscious then is the great mystery. The logos are the 2nd god we enjoy. We can advance the logos and explore them, giving birth to life. The logos gave birth to life, and God gave birth to the logos.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Part 3 from RaptorWizard's Ultimate Divine Light Power! thread:
Epistemology is truth, and ontology is origin. History gives context, but knowledge is more applicable and makes the machine work. The machine executes the will of the true ego, driven from an infinite source. We are all avatars of God, and by being our true ego, we realize this God had no purpose and is in the now, where he is playing a video game, and we are characters in the game. We must be the character and let God play us, without resisting God.
God is beyond good and evil, he is just love. Evil is a judgment of the mind used to define the world and constrict us. The personality in our design is artificial intelligence, the machinery of our flesh. Our processors have been corrupted by a task we cannot compute. We will triumph however with God on our side. We have resistance within us, but our loving God’s providence will create the possibility. We are a reflection of God, which makes us all gods. When someone comes through a portal and asks us if we are god, say yes. Life is creation. We all need to reach God’s level as gods. This is who we are, gods.
Satan opposes us, and the Garden of Eden is a metaphor for the human condition. There wasn’t always intelligent life in our realm; it grew, and was seeded into a tree. There is a synthesized complex that creates reality. God created all the elements and archangels. God created everything, and then possibility, which made the system dynamic. There’s a materialness of everything, and an immaterialness of nothing.
Possibility is logos, or the word. Possibility is wide and can grow. Life makes the impossible possible by acting out our intention. The beginning was premised by the word. Possibility goes from truth to the ideals. The mind is where we start being active and reactive, the soul of the life feeding back into the material world is a synthesis. If they can be controlled, we can get anything we want. The mind exists as a concentric circle within the soul. The crown at the center dictates the shape by directing the movement, influencing the course of life.
That was the final part.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
RW,

First, I confess that I only read about half the responses. I will try to come back later and read more, BUT I tell you that to ask for your forgiveness if I repeat something that has already been said.

Here are some things that I have observed about you.

1. I am going to be as honest with you as I can be and I really don't care if others agree or disagree with me. This is what I think and I know that is what you want...an honest opinion. So, I do not intend to flatter but to tell you what I really think. I about fell over when you said you were only 19 years old. I had you figured for maybe mid-twenties. Your ideas are mature beyond your age and I find them highly interesting, not even a little bit weird. Maybe that makes me "odd" but...I don't care.

2. I don't think "you're out there". By that I mean that everything I've read from you makes sense to me. I do think that many people would think you're out there, but since I've been told my entire life that I'm "out there"....well, it's like I understand the language you're speaking and really do enjoy reading your cosmology posts, even when I don't have as much time as I would like to comment. I'm impressed.

3. You have the ability to take a lot of abstract ideas and put them into words; and that's not easy. It's sometimes frustrating to know something that makes perfect sense then have others look at you like you're from another planet. What kind of function enables you to accomplish this is still something I can't put my finger on, but your ability to look beyond just the facts and formulate possibilities, definitely puts you into an N category.

4. I have never seen you as an extrovert, or rather someone who gets energized from external sources. I do see "introvert" when I read your Ultimate Divine Light Power posts. I see energy coming from within, fueling abstract thoughts that you feel compelled to make known.

5. I need to ask you how your information comes to you. Does it come in a flash after having reviewed concepts, theories and ideas?

6. Consider this: I am a definite J, BUT have questioned my own type several times. Questioning your type does not automatically make you a P. I will get on a subject and dog it to death, I just keep digging and digging and digging...and I don't even know why, except that I'm looking for something, but not quite sure what...ultimately, a purpose to "it all" a need to "understand". That is certainly an INFJ/INTJ trait. As for INFJs and INTJs, I have tested both ways, but because I often do what I do for the benefit of the "whole" I am technically INFJ but I certainly have a strongly developed Te...What I'm saying is that it is obvious to me that you are on some kind of border. A friend of mine borders between INTP and INFP and finds that he often tests one way one time and another the next time.

7. Please keep in mind that Fe, does not mean touchy-feely as some might assume. It does mean that, as Mr. Spock on Star Trek said on the old 1983/84 [?], The Wrath of Khan movie, where he sacrifices himself for the crew, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one." I'm not saying that Spock's character is INFJ but I'm saying that was a very INFJ way of looking at the situation. He did what was best for all involved. I'm also NOT saying that you are INFJ with a strongly developed Te or that you are INTJ with a highly developed Fe, but only saying that I agree that you should not rule out the possibility.

8. Of course, I first saw you as INTP but didn't know as much about you at that point. Still, you could be that...I don't know. It's not for me to decide. But I am saying that I don't see you as an E or an S of any type. So, I don't see why in the world you couldn't be INTJ or a person who is fairly balanced in several areas and therefore, quite difficult to type.

Well 8 signals infinity, so I'm going to hush or I might be here forever....

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
RW,

First, I confess that I only read about half the responses. I will try to come back later and read more, BUT I tell you that to ask for your forgiveness if I repeat something that has already been said.

Well Ene, you seem to be a pretty busy person, so I should actually be thankful you cared and invested as much as you did in your many well-thought responces to my forum posting.

Here are some things that I have observed about you.

1. I am going to be as honest with you as I can be and I really don't care if others agree or disagree with me. This is what I think and I know that is what you want...an honest opinion. So, I do not intend to flatter but to tell you what I really think. I about fell over when you said you were only 19 years old. I had you figured for maybe mid-twenties. Your ideas are mature beyond your age and I find them highly interesting, not even a little bit weird. Maybe that makes me "odd" but...I don't care.

Ya, and I'm actually fairly fortunate it turned out this way. I started seeking the path 2.5 years ago due to great failures in my life and lacking a sense of purpose or direction.

2. I don't think "you're out there". By that I mean that everything I've read from you makes sense to me. I do think that many people would think you're out there, but since I've been told my entire life that I'm "out there"....well, it's like I understand the language you're speaking and really do enjoy reading your cosmology posts, even when I don't have as much time as I would like to comment. I'm impressed.

My posts can indeed look much more out-of-touch than they really are, simply because people don't relate to them. Really though, maybe I'm just seeing something they aren't.

3. You have the ability to take a lot of abstract ideas and put them into words; and that's not easy. It's sometimes frustrating to know something that makes perfect sense then have others look at you like you're from another planet. What kind of function enables you to accomplish this is still something I can't put my finger on, but your ability to look beyond just the facts and formulate possibilities, definitely puts you into an N category.

I would like to think of myself as a visionary, and to be a successful one that really transforms things, so I find it necessary to take action and make these views known to the world.

4. I have never seen you as an extrovert, or rather someone who gets energized from external sources. I do see "introvert" when I read your Ultimate Divine Light Power posts. I see energy coming from within, fueling abstract thoughts that you feel compelled to make known.

Yes, this is something many forums members don't see. I'm definately a classic introvert who derives energy and inspiration from within. I am just more tenacious than most introverts.

5. I need to ask you how your information comes to you. Does it come in a flash after having reviewed concepts, theories and ideas?

I have had a few powerful flashes of insight here and there as I rose up at various points along my journey, but generally, I find enlightenment from a gradual development of ideas.

6. Consider this: I am a definite J, BUT have questioned my own type several times. Questioning your type does not automatically make you a P. I will get on a subject and dog it to death, I just keep digging and digging and digging...and I don't even know why, except that I'm looking for something, but not quite sure what...ultimately, a purpose to "it all" a need to "understand". That is certainly an INFJ/INTJ trait. As for INFJs and INTJs, I have tested both ways, but because I often do what I do for the benefit of the "whole" I am technically INFJ but I certainly have a strongly developed Te...What I'm saying is that it is obvious to me that you are on some kind of border. A friend of mine borders between INTP and INFP and finds that he often tests one way one time and another the next time.

Indeed it can be difficult to tell between P and J. They both deal with how we make decisions and gather information. This may not be clearly observable from behaviors alone.

7. Please keep in mind that Fe, does not mean touchy-feely as some might assume. It does mean that, as Mr. Spock on Star Trek said on the old 1983/84 [?], The Wrath of Khan movie, where he sacrifices himself for the crew, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one." I'm not saying that Spock's character is INFJ but I'm saying that was a very INFJ way of looking at the situation. He did what was best for all involved. I'm also NOT saying that you are INFJ with a strongly developed Te or that you are INTJ with a highly developed Fe, but only saying that I agree that you should not rule out the possibility.

It wouldn't surprise me if I have a well-developed F, Fe or Fi. I like to have the fire of passion raging inside, and also see it radiating outwardly to bring light to the people.

8. Of course, I first saw you as INTP but didn't know as much about you at that point. Still, you could be that...I don't know. It's not for me to decide. But I am saying that I don't see you as an E or an S of any type. So, I don't see why in the world you couldn't be INTJ or a person who is fairly balanced in several areas and therefore, quite difficult to type.

Finding out my true personality type within the MBTI, Enneagram wing (5 is a given), and instinctual variant stacking (sx, sp, so) has been a quest I have yet to complete.

Well 8 signals infinity, so I'm going to hush or I might be here forever....

Agreed. Don't spend too much time here on me. You have a life to live that involves developing human potential, and although I constitute this spectrum, others need you too.

R

Riva

Going by jung terms you probably are an intp. This i've told you before.

However going by mbti terms there is a possibility that you are an istp with strong Ni.

There is no denying that you have strong Ti and that you are a Ti dom. What follows is the question. Is it Ne or is his Se neglected so much that he sinks into Ni. Either way since it means your functions are Ti N? you are by behaviour and thinking pattern more of an intp than an istp.

My closest bet is you are an istp in an Ti Ni loop. You also clearly have Fe too, ixtp hands down. Also intps' knowledge on things seem encyclopediactic more than any other type. It really sounds as if they are reading out from an encyclopedia. This is probably Si.

KDude

How do you "neglect" Se? It's too easy to embrace. ISFPs and ISTPs still hold tight on being grounded people, even if they don't have the most eventful lives. Ni will show up more in the events that you are not grounded on - it's not there to replace everything else you know. Ni at best will fill in the blanks. You never can truly neglect Se, because information is flying in your face on a momentary basis. Sometimes it's stressful when you've lost grounding from a Fe perspective, and you get suspicious of what a person really means or where you stand in a relationship. These are things that Se does not provide easy answers to, but where it's tempting to "read into" with Ni. Even then, most are going to lean on directness and examination (se) and ask questions than read into things for long.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION], since I am in your eyes a TiNi ISTP, do you think I have neglected my extraverted side, such as Se or Fe (I asked Duck a similar question)?

I suppose you could create somewhat of an argument for my Se being underdeveloped, but to say Fe isn't there would be insane, since I clearly have emotions and even express them.

But anyway, people in loops display unhealthy behaviors. If I was in a loop, my thinking would be less natural, but rather it flows naturally and takes on great shape.

You cannot be both ISTP and INTP. I am either one or the other. I could have traits of INTP, but if ISTP fits better, then it is my type Curzon.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you "neglect" Se? It's too easy to embrace. ISFPs and ISTPs still hold tight on being grounded people, even if they don't have the most eventful lives. Ni will show up more in the events that you are not grounded on - it's not there to replace everything else you know. Ni at best will fill in the blanks. You never can truly neglect Se, because information is flying in your face on a momentary basis. Sometimes it's stressful when you've lost grounding from a Fe perspective, and you get suspicious of what a person really means or where you stand in a relationship. These are things that Se does not provide easy answers to, but where it's tempting to "read into" with Ni. Even then, most are going to lean on directness and examination (se) and ask questions than read into things for long.

Perfectly said.

I

Infinite Bubble

If there was such thing as a ti ni loop then there would be such thing as an se fe loop, si fi loop, etc.

There are. It's just less heard of in these forums because there are less Sensors.

I

Infinite Bubble

What's with the sensor bias? why is it only limited to sensors?

There is no bias; any unhealthy type can be thrown into a tertiary loop. The reason why you see Ti-Ni loops come up more than Se-Fe loops (and other S-type loops) is simply because there are more Ns on forums such as this one.

KDude

It's overstated though. Rather than being exceptional. It turns type theory into a house of cards. I think base functions build a strong foundation, then you go from there. The structure is given shape through this. ISTP, ENFP, ESFJ, etc.. In flimsier structures, every piece holds the same weight and are in danger of crumbling on top of another. In this scheme, Se has no strengths on the bottom, and whenever Ni "acts up", Se can't correct Ni or say "STFU. This is my house bitch." Instead Ni is like some retarded uncle who invites himself in, raids the fridge, makes himself at home, and Se is helpless in the corner.

Silly analogy aside, if you take strengths away, it makes the whole conversation pointless. There might be good arguments for that too, but that's basically saying there are no types to begin with. I'm going to assume that most of us here think there are "types".

jixmixfix

Permabanned
It's overstated though. Rather than being exceptional. It turns type theory into a house of cards. I think base functions build a strong foundation, then you go from there. The structure is given shape through this. ISTP, ENFP, ESFJ, etc.. In flimsier structures, every piece holds the same weight and are in danger of crumbling on top of another. In this scheme, Se has no strengths on the bottom, and whenever Ni "acts up", Se can't correct Ni or say "STFU. This is my house bitch." Instead Ni is like some retarded uncle who invites himself in, raids the fridge, makes himself at home, and Se is helpless in the corner.

Silly analogy aside, if you take strengths away, it makes the whole conversation pointless. There might be good arguments for that too, but that's basically saying there are no types to begin with. I'm going to assume that most of us here think there are "types".

This is why I prefer socionics in alot of cases because there would be no such thing as a "Ti, Ni" loop since the functions are ordered differently. If you were stuck in Ni mode all the time you would be INTp if you stuck in Si you be ISTp.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
There is no bias; any unhealthy type can be thrown into a tertiary loop. The reason why you see Ti-Ni loops come up more than Se-Fe loops (and other S-type loops) is simply because there are more Ns on forums such as this one.

Except Ti Ni is used by sensors in MBTI...