User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 67891018 Last

Permabanned

Ti ni loop a theory created only by typc c members.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

^No, it isn't.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    ^No, it isn't.
    If there was such thing as a ti ni loop then there would be such thing as an se fe loop, si fi loop, etc.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    ^No, it isn't.
    If there was such thing as a ti ni loop then there would be such thing as an se fe loop, si fi loop, etc.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    There are. It's just less heard of in these forums because there are less Sensors.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    There are. It's just less heard of in these forums because there are less Sensors.
    What's with the sensor bias? why is it only limited to sensors?

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    What's with the sensor bias? why is it only limited to sensors?
    There is no bias; any unhealthy type can be thrown into a tertiary loop. The reason why you see Ti-Ni loops come up more than Se-Fe loops (and other S-type loops) is simply because there are more Ns on forums such as this one.

It's overstated though. Rather than being exceptional. It turns type theory into a house of cards. I think base functions build a strong foundation, then you go from there. The structure is given shape through this. ISTP, ENFP, ESFJ, etc.. In flimsier structures, every piece holds the same weight and are in danger of crumbling on top of another. In this scheme, Se has no strengths on the bottom, and whenever Ni "acts up", Se can't correct Ni or say "STFU. This is my house bitch." Instead Ni is like some retarded uncle who invites himself in, raids the fridge, makes himself at home, and Se is helpless in the corner.

Silly analogy aside, if you take strengths away, it makes the whole conversation pointless. There might be good arguments for that too, but that's basically saying there are no types to begin with. I'm going to assume that most of us here think there are "types".

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It's overstated though. Rather than being exceptional. It turns type theory into a house of cards. I think base functions build a strong foundation, then you go from there. The structure is given shape through this. ISTP, ENFP, ESFJ, etc.. In flimsier structures, every piece holds the same weight and are in danger of crumbling on top of another. In this scheme, Se has no strengths on the bottom, and whenever Ni "acts up", Se can't correct Ni or say "STFU. This is my house bitch." Instead Ni is like some retarded uncle who invites himself in, raids the fridge, makes himself at home, and Se is helpless in the corner.

Silly analogy aside, if you take strengths away, it makes the whole conversation pointless. There might be good arguments for that too, but that's basically saying there are no types to begin with. I'm going to assume that most of us here think there are "types".
    This is why I prefer socionics in alot of cases because there would be no such thing as a "Ti, Ni" loop since the functions are ordered differently. If you were stuck in Ni mode all the time you would be INTp if you stuck in Si you be ISTp.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    There is no bias; any unhealthy type can be thrown into a tertiary loop. The reason why you see Ti-Ni loops come up more than Se-Fe loops (and other S-type loops) is simply because there are more Ns on forums such as this one.
    Except Ti Ni is used by sensors in MBTI...