User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 4567816 Last

Follow the KISS rule (Keep it simple, stupid). If you have to rationalize that you're an SP through some backdoor Ni-Ti loop, then you're not keeping it simple. Go through the front door. You don't have to sneak in or be clever. If you're an SP, then you'll habitually and unconsciously promote Se. You'll identify it more rather than habitually going the intuitive route. Ni would be an alternative perspective at best.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Ultimately, typology is a best-fit system and of course the individual in question has the final say. Obviously, you know yourself better than anyone on the internet possibly could, and if you believe your functions fits with the four described as INTJ, then yes I trust your judgement. I can't say I agree based on what I've seen from your posts, but nevertheless my reasons are stated above.

This was basically my reasoning for the 4 typing, but:

I suppose this fits well too. My thinking was that the difference in your enneagram from the INTJ norm would be the cause for you to not appear like the typical version. I think 5w6 is what the majority of INTJs are typed as.

Ah well. It's up to you in the end. If you think this is it, then may it be.
    I don't see any evidence of Te at all with @RaptorWizard , and I have been reading hist posts and interacted with him for quite some time. I definitely see Ti, and some kind of storngly creative N function.

I think the key will be to differentiate Ne from Ni, but not to see whether he is INTJ, rather to see if he is ISTP or ENTP.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @Duck_of_Death ok, so you see me as a TiNi ISTP. How well developed then would you say my Se is?
    You're fairly abstract, so...
    I couldn't tell you.

Either way, you are using a lot of Ni and it appears to be of the unhealthy ISTP tertiary variety.

Also I'm wondering, what's life like as an ISTP in general? I have read various things that say how they are the very most NT of the sensors.
    Boring and dreadful.

As for the most "NT" of the sensors--I can see that. In fact, I've said it several times.

Lastly, I can show you some of my metaphysical content, should you be interested. It could help in identifying functions, and since you identify as ISTP, if I am one, you should relate.
    I'm sure I won't understand any of it but bring it on, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    Either way, you are using a lot of Ni and it appears to be of the unhealthy ISTP tertiary variety.
    I disagree. He sounds positive and optimistic. And perky... like he's pumping his fist in the sky taking us all to the brave new world. He's the enthusiastic kid at show n tell class.

SPs take their form of optimism through Se. Not all this pie in the sky shit (unless there's real pies and skies involved ).

MBTI
    xxTP

What do @jontherobot and @KDude think now that @Duck_of_Death - an ISTP - has agreed with the ISTP typing for @RaptorWizard ?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    What do @jontherobot and @KDude think now that @Duck_of_Death - an ISTP - has agreed with the ISTP typing for @RaptorWizard ?

That @Duck_of_Death is a moron for this statement:

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I disagree. He sounds positive and optimistic. And perky... like he's pumping his fist in the sky taking us all to the brave new world. He's the enthusiastic kid at show n tell class.

SPs take their form of optimism through Se. Not all this pie in the sky shit (unless there's real pies and skies involved ).
    Truthfully, I don't see a lot of optimism. Enthusiasm, perhaps.

I see him as a "scatterbrained" individual. Difficult to follow. But that's okay--no offense, chap.
    In defense of my theory (honestly, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about--I'm making it up as I go along):

Raptor has strong intuitive functions but appears to have no real grasp on them. I get the feeling that he is purposely avoiding concrete data or immediate analysis (Se!) and is instead relies on latent intuition (Ne, Ni...pick one) in order to have something to dissect.

Se is certainly in his order functions.
    Then again, that could possibly denote him Ni Primary/Se inferior...

You know what, Raptor? You're whatever you wish to be.
    Just keep it rocking.

Permabanned

Truthfully, I don't see a lot of optimism. Enthusiasm, perhaps.

I see him as a "scatterbrained" individual. Difficult to follow. But that's okay--no offense, chap.
    In defense of my theory (honestly, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about--I'm making it up as I go along):

Raptor has strong intuitive functions but appears to have no real grasp on them. I get the feeling that he is purposely avoiding concrete data or immediate analysis (Se!) and is instead relies on latent intuition (Ne, Ni...pick one) in order to have something to dissect.

Se is certainly in his order functions.
    Then again, that could possibly denote him Ni Primary/Se inferior...

You know what, Raptor? You're whatever you wish to be.
    Just keep it rocking.

Raptor just doesn't seem to have a preference for sensation imo pretty simple. Being a "scatter brain" usually has to do with Ne since the user is going from idea to idea. I think he is also a bit of an attention whore kind of an
    "E" trait.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I don't see any evidence of Te at all with @RaptorWizard , and I have been reading hist posts and interacted with him for quite some time. I definitely see Ti, and some kind of storngly creative N function.

I think the key will be to differentiate Ne from Ni, but not to see whether he is INTJ, rather to see if he is ISTP or ENTP.
    I agree, I don't see any Te. I meant that if he really believes he's INTJ, and that he knows himself well enough, he can stick with it if he wants. I didn't say I agreed with the typing. I still think ENTP.

One develops their tertiary quite a bit later on in life. He seems very intuitive. Under what circumstances could it have been that we see all this Ni and totally bypass Se (I'd like to see some examples in the posts)? He's not unhealthy. That's why I don't think ISTP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You seem like an extrovert to me. Probably an ExTP.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe