User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 162425262728 Last

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I score extremely low on the Openness scale and am a very traditional person!

I think for the most part I try to make my life pretty structured, and one thing that other people can depend on is that I have a very strong sense of duty.

I tend to want things in order and people doing the right things. I want to have some rules. I always wanted to please people, and a safe environment to me is where I don't have to compete with anyone else's wishes.

I find myself duty bound sometimes and find that I do things because of what's expected of me.

I get up in the morning and do my routine. And I take time at the end of each day to try to plan what’s happening the next day, what I’m going to be working on first, second, third, and so on through out the day, to eliminate the unexpected.

Stability is important to me and change may not be that easy. I seek advice when I need to change.

^ISFJ sx/so or so/sx
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

If not then your probably an E1 or both probably 1w9 or 9w1 ISFJ

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I've NEVER seen ISFJ suggested for my type before, not once! Oh well, certainly the day was coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Have you thought about ISFJ sx dom? They have all the same functions as INTP....you don't seem to have inf Fe to me.
    Okay, well maybe I don't have Fe last, since I can be very expressive and attuned to outside verification.

I think that ISFJ sx doms don't usually fit the description of your typical ISFJ.
    Hmm, you may have a point here. INFJs after all do seem to be the most mystical type, so you take its closest S counterpart, the ISFJ, and couple that with the Sx intensity, and you could get a more eccentric than normal person, perhaps.

You seem to want Si details...I think you and greenfairy are both ISFJ (at least sx first or second) and you two seem to at least be able to decifer what an INTP's saying.
    Well yes, @greenfairy and I do indeed need lots of information before coming to conclusions, and even then, they're subject to change upon the collection of more information.

Who the hell knows though. I have just seen many ISFJ's with sx as the first or second get into science and philosophy because it brings out thier Ti.
    I guess Ene would be a real example of a clear intuitive IFJ, and she seems to just go by her own worldviews more, whereas me and green are more into checking with other contexts.

I don't actually think that we're ISFJs, but you actually made a pretty interesting case here for it, and surely there's some things to integrate.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I've NEVER seen ISFJ suggested for my type before, not once! Oh well, certainly the day was coming...

Okay, well maybe I don't have Fe last, since I can be very expressive and attuned to outside verification.

Hmm, you may have a point here. INFJs after all do seem to be the most mystical type, so you take its closest S counterpart, the ISFJ, and couple that with the Sx intensity, and you could get a more eccentric than normal person, perhaps.

Well yes, @greenfairy and I do indeed need lots of information before coming to conclusions, and even then, they're subject to change upon the collection of more information.

I guess Ene would be a real example of a clear intuitive IFJ, and she seems to just go by her own worldviews more, whereas me and green are more into checking with other contexts.

I don't actually think that we're ISFJs, but you actually made a pretty interesting case here for it, and surely there's some things to integrate.
    Ene is definately an INFJ. She likes INTJ's for their honesty. INFJ's have a tendency to think (secretly)think everyone is lying, therefore it's refreshing for them to meet an INTJ...just like INTJ's have a tendency to think everyone is incompetant.

You are either Si dom or you are E1...lol it's like clear as day with that quote from above. you like structure in a routine way...which means you're not INTP...It also means you're not INTJ...they don't like routine. Of course I'm going on generalities...but you make Fe appropriate statements...and you clarify that you're joking....most INTP's or INTJ's don't do either...I only do it cause I'm an e6. And I fail at that sometimes too.

In that post I quoted above you are full on using Fe. It almost seemed like you were a little offended. And Si - doms are VERY change averse. (not a bad thing btw) I love ISFJ's they are wonderful ppl. I think also if you are a male...you are apt to be less inclined to use your Fe... And that plays a role with ISFJ's cause they need interaction but guys struggle not to come off as clingy/emo (or something)

Again...just my subjective opinion here...I'm sorry if I come off like I'm stereotyping :/ I try not do that...

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

MBTI
    INTp

You are either Si dom or you are E1...lol it's like clear as day with that quote from above. you like structure in a routine way...which means you're not INTP...It also means you're not INTJ...they don't like routine. Of course I'm going on generalities...but you make Fe appropriate statements...and you clarify that you're joking....most INTP's or INTJ's don't do either...I only do it cause I'm an e6. And I fail at that sometimes too.
    I'm not as near into typology as much as many folks around here are, and I hardly know raptorwizard. But I know an INTP when I see one, and he is definitely NOT one. Problably not an NT of any sort. ISTP seems possible but he could be something else too.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Raptor how come you're having so much trouble with this? I don't really understand how some people could have such difficulty figuring out their type..

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Elfboy was reffering to me in the is the member above you accurately typed thread and Speed Gavroche was talking about my type in a 5w6 vs 5w4 ISTP/INTP thread about me and, in all honesty, I think they could be right.

After all, Elf and Speed are the renowned typing experts of the forum, so trust their judgment I will.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1999537

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Deferring to the experts??

ISFJ.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ Well, I mean, it's pretty clear.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    I'm not as near into typology as much as many folks around here are, and I hardly know raptorwizard. But I know an INTP when I see one, and he is definitely NOT one. Problably not an NT of any sort. ISTP seems possible but he could be something else too.
    I don't think he's NT at all...or STP...or P for that matter. lol

I think he is SJ...and I don't think he's an extravert...

But he does have extraverted feeling and introverted sensing.

Leaves me to believe ISFJ...lol

ISFJ (Ti developed) 9w1 sx/so me thinks

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think you and greenfairy are both ISFJ (at least sx first or second) and you two seem to at least be able to decifer what an INTP's saying.
    HAHA. No.

Interesting case, though! I have considered it.

True.

I don't think RW is an ISFJ...they have a nurturing, devoted vibe which he doesn't have. It's hard to explain. My vote goes with INFJ, but I'm not certain. I had also thought 5w6, 9, 3w4, but E1 fits too. Maybe he's more 1 than 9. Good point.