User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 152324252627 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The real intent of my writing is not to say, you must think in this way. The real intent is: here are some of the many important facets of this extraordinary Kosmos; have you thought about including them in your own worldview? My work is an attempt to make room in the Kosmos for all of the dimensions, levels, domains, waves, memes, modes, individuals, cultures, and so on ad infinitum. I have one major rule: Everybody is right. More specifically, everybody — including me — has some important pieces of truth, and all of those pieces need to be honored, cherished, and included in a more gracious, spacious, and compassionate embrace.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Well, I've seriously considered 6 types (INTP, ISTP, INTJ, ENTP, INFJ, ISTJ).
    I could outline good arguments for all 6 of them, but the others are clearly off the list.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, I've seriously considered 6 types (INTP, ISTP, INTJ, ENTP, INFJ, ISTJ).
    I could outline good arguments for all 6 of them, but the others are clearly off the list.
    You should get rid of the ITJs also, you're one of the most obvious Ti/Fe users on this site.

What are you like under stress? And what sort of things put you in it? Jung said that we develop complexes around the inferior function, so what are yours?

Unfortunately I don't think you'll ever reach a definite conclusion about your type. I think you give all the possibilites too much weight, so you can't rule them out. (Evidence for Ne > J, btw.)

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Whenever I've quoted Zang ideologies people call it Ti-Ni a lot, but when Zang says it, people call it Ni-Fi; it's like the way it's said or the person saying it effects what people think. It's just funny though that if I'm suppost to be more like Zang than anyone else, then him being Ni-Fi and me being Ti-Ni is way different and confuses me. No way in hell would anyone call zang a Ti-Ni. Okay, just a random idea, but hey, what's up fellas?

Wait... how did I just think of this question!?

Okay, here it is: do people in Ti-Ni loops ask everyone what they think, or do their trust their own ideas?

Well, maybe Ni as tertiary isn't trusted as much, so an ISTP needs more outside confirmation, whereas Ni-Ti trusts their own intuition.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...oop-again.html

Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Heh this wasn't the "accurately typed?" thread again was it?

I don't think you're an ISTP.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Well, your opinion may not match the majority, but over time, it seems that I've found the most common perception on my type to be INTP - as such, I've decided that may very well be my type, despite my intense contemplations of possibly being ISTP or INTJ. Of course, others suggested ENTP, INFJ, and ENFP, though it's clear to me and my own personal knoledge that those types aren't right. So, in conclusion: INTP>ISTP>INTJ.

Keep in mind now that if you offer input, I will read it, but I'll also be much less likely to believe it. I'm even more set on 5w6, but I'm open to any variant suggestions that aren't Sp first.

I Am [INTP] that I Am [God]!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    You should get rid of the ITJs also, you're one of the most obvious Ti/Fe users on this site.

What are you like under stress? And what sort of things put you in it? Jung said that we develop complexes around the inferior function, so what are yours?

Unfortunately I don't think you'll ever reach a definite conclusion about your type. I think you give all the possibilites too much weight, so you can't rule them out. (Evidence for Ne > J, btw.)
    Yeah this man is not a Te user.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

INTP~TPIN | 5w6cp>8w7>4w5 | Sx/So/Sp | Idiosyncratic-Solitary-Adventurous

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    INTP~TPIN | 5w6cp>8w7>4w5 | Sx/So/Sp | Idiosyncratic-Solitary-Adventurous
    Have you thought about ISFJ sx dom? They have all the same functions as INTP....you don't seem to have inf Fe to me.

I think that ISFJ sx doms don't usually fit the description of your typical ISFJ.

You seem to want Si details...I think you and greenfairy are both ISFJ (at least sx first or second) and you two seem to at least be able to decifer what an INTP's saying.

Who the hell knows though. I have just seen many ISFJ's with sx as the first or second get into science and philosophy because it brings out thier Ti.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12