User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 132122232425 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    How do you know this?
    It was on your walls.

MBTI
    STP

I don't really see STP in you
    Im out, its been fun

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I don't really see STP in you
    Ya, I don't see it now really one bit either. It was good though I guess to "consider the possibility".

And after all, open-mindedness is not only recognizing we could be wrong, but also that we could be right.

In this case, I'd believe I'm right to say ISTP is quite unlikely, but still, nothing's for certain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

this is a really long type me thread.

you really don't know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    this is a really long type me thread.

you really don't know?
    I can be something like 95% certain, at least.

But that's just the way I am about everything - I don't really believe in taking stuff all in on faith alone.

Take only what resonates with your inner sense of knowing and correlates with your observations and experience – leave the rest.

It says so on the bottom of this page - http://montalk.net/

If you're going to take something on faith alone, at least make sure it's something like that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i wasn't suggesting you take something on faith alone...

if you don't know yet you don't know...that's cool. just didn't realize you didn't.

why intj or istp tho?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i wasn't suggesting you take something on faith alone...
    True, I just projected something onto you, but my basic point was just how I'm very tentative about these things.

if you don't know yet you don't know...that's cool. just didn't realize you didn't.
    Well, I certainly didn't really know at all half a year ago or so, but now things are somewhat clearer for me.

why intj or istp tho?
    I thought ISTP might work because they're thinkers, and also because of the whole "Ti-Ni' theory, but on the whole, they're also too much in context, not quite as transcendent with the ideas.

I also have many traits with INTP and ISTJ, more so the former, but the ISTJs clearly are just too grounded, and the INTPs are well, the masters of logic. I'm much more for the process of whirling around things in my mind and amplifying them to form "integrated constructs". This isn't really quite as much in line with sound reasoning so much as it's in line with overall mental intensity.

As for INTJ, I'm picking it more than anything because they're supposed to be the "systems-builders" of the types. I pretty much spend a lot of my time gathering endless amounts of information and trying to create a map of everything. The way in which I do this isn't really in the precise and elegant way of the INTP. It's much more in the dynamic and transformative sense, more like an INTJ.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    True, I just projected something onto you, but my basic point was just how I'm very tentative about these things.

Well, I certainly didn't really know at all half a year ago or so, but now things are somewhat clearer for me.

I thought ISTP might work because they're thinkers, and also because of the whole "Ti-Ni' theory, but on the whole, they're also too much in context, not quite as transcendent with the ideas.

I also have many traits with INTP and ISTJ, more so the former, but the ISTJs clearly are just too grounded, and the INTPs are well, the masters of logic. I'm much more for the process of whirling around things in my mind and amplifying them to form "integrated constructs". This isn't really quite as much in line with sound reasoning so much as it's in line with overall mental intensity.

As for INTJ, I'm picking it more than anything because they're supposed to be the "systems-builders" of the types. I pretty much spend a lot of my time gathering endless amounts of information and trying to create a map of everything. The way in which I do this isn't really in the precise and elegant way of the INTP. It's much more in the dynamic and transformative sense, more like an INTJ.
    Theories bore me unless I can play with it or apply it in life. As a programmer I have people tell me theory and some ideas and I am ready to make it happen and knock out some code. People come to me for help with bugs and they start going on and on about what it should do and theory and I stop them and ask...have you debugged it and see what it actually does, not what you think it does...lol...to me those are basic, core things.
    Im out, its been fun

ISTJ - you're a true blue sensor.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I think you're whatever @greenfairy is. Very Ni-Ti.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78