User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 11.67%
  • No

    53 88.33%
First 11192021222331 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 313

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    @The Great One was Bruce Lee in a Ti-Ni loop?

  2. #202
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    @The Great One was Bruce Lee in a Ti-Ni loop?
    No way. Look at how much he worked out and did physical, action based Se shit. He used a lot of Se my friend. However, I rarely ever see you using Se, EVER!

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No way. Look at how much he worked out and did physical, action based Se shit. He used a lot of Se my friend. However, I rarely ever see you using Se, EVER!
    But you just said I always go by past experience to understand things, rather than envisioning them; you connected that with Se.

  4. #204
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    But you just said I always go by past experience to understand things, rather than envisioning them; you connected that with Se.
    I said that you rarely use Se, I didn't say that you never use Se. If you were in a loop then that would explain why this is.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I said that you rarely use Se, I didn't say that you never use Se. If you were in a loop then that would explain why this is.
    What about my enneagram? Everyone who says I'm a Ti-Ni ISTP has always called me a 5w4 sx/sp or sx/so, since a 5w6 ISTP sp/so or so/sp would be too practical.

  6. #206
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    What about my enneagram? Everyone who says I'm a Ti-Ni ISTP has always called me a 5w4 sx/sp or sx/so, since a 5w6 ISTP sp/so or so/sp would be too practical.
    Let me ask you a question: How on earth could you possibly logically come to the conclusion that you are a sx dom?

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Let me ask you a question: How on earth could you possibly logically come to the conclusion that you are a sx dom?
    Because the Sx doms are more into psychic phenomena, whereas the So's and the Sp's are more into things related to the real world, like physicalism and social structures.
    Also, I'm seriously considering retyping as ISTP. If I did retype ISTP though, I couldn't be a 5w6. That I know, since 5w6 ISTPs are more 'mechanical'.
    The only thing making me doubt being ISTP and/or Sx-dom is that these things you told me to imagine were all related to sex.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Schizotypal ISTP 5w4 so/sp TiNi Loop

  9. #209
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Because the Sx doms are more into psychic phenomena, whereas the So's and the Sp's are more into things related to the real world, like physicalism and social structures.
    Also, I'm seriously considering retyping as ISTP. If I did retype ISTP though, I couldn't be a 5w6. That I know, since 5w6 ISTPs are more 'mechanical'.
    The only thing making me doubt being ISTP and/or Sx-dom is that these things you told me to imagine were all related to sex.
    Dude, you have no desire for intensity, no desire to find a romantic partner or to form a relationship, you have no desire for sex, and you are about as dry as the Sahara desert. You are everything that an sx dom isn't. Also, you are wrong, So dom 5's aren't always in the real world and don't always understand social structures that well. In fact most social 5's suck at understanding these things but still want to find their place in the social world, so therefore they develop some type of skill that will allow them to contribute to the world in order to change the world or to be accepted by the general populace.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    I'm a clean freak; folding is definately neater than crumpling. When things get out of order, it's really tough to generate progress - even with poop!

    Also, just a random shootoff, but I just thought of how the future is described as an 'unfolding'; those who fold their toilet paper like me and are more compulsive with their habits or routines always build foundations for the immanent destination!
    Do sensors like routine? Because my life is much more a routine than a spontaneous unfolding - I walk a certain distance, take notes, repeat knowledge to get it ingrained, do chores, and dont like surprises.

Similar Threads

  1. I think I am an InTp
    By LovecraftianMonstrosity in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 12:44 AM
  2. [SP] SP's ONLY: Who thinks I'am an SP? Vote for this if you believe it!
    By Il Morto Che Parla in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:49 PM
  3. [ENTP] Who think I'am an ENTP? Vote for this if you believe it!
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
  4. Pretty sure I am an ISTP
    By RogueAgent in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 01:08 AM
  5. I think I am an ISTP
    By raz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 01:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO