User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 11192021222331 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@The Great One was Bruce Lee in a Ti-Ni loop?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    @The Great One was Bruce Lee in a Ti-Ni loop?
    No way. Look at how much he worked out and did physical, action based Se shit. He used a lot of Se my friend. However, I rarely ever see you using Se, EVER!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No way. Look at how much he worked out and did physical, action based Se shit. He used a lot of Se my friend. However, I rarely ever see you using Se, EVER!
    But you just said I always go by past experience to understand things, rather than envisioning them; you connected that with Se.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

But you just said I always go by past experience to understand things, rather than envisioning them; you connected that with Se.
    I said that you rarely use Se, I didn't say that you never use Se. If you were in a loop then that would explain why this is.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I said that you rarely use Se, I didn't say that you never use Se. If you were in a loop then that would explain why this is.
    What about my enneagram? Everyone who says I'm a Ti-Ni ISTP has always called me a 5w4 sx/sp or sx/so, since a 5w6 ISTP sp/so or so/sp would be too practical.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

What about my enneagram? Everyone who says I'm a Ti-Ni ISTP has always called me a 5w4 sx/sp or sx/so, since a 5w6 ISTP sp/so or so/sp would be too practical.
    Let me ask you a question: How on earth could you possibly logically come to the conclusion that you are a sx dom?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Let me ask you a question: How on earth could you possibly logically come to the conclusion that you are a sx dom?
    Because the Sx doms are more into psychic phenomena, whereas the So's and the Sp's are more into things related to the real world, like physicalism and social structures.
    Also, I'm seriously considering retyping as ISTP. If I did retype ISTP though, I couldn't be a 5w6. That I know, since 5w6 ISTPs are more 'mechanical'.
    The only thing making me doubt being ISTP and/or Sx-dom is that these things you told me to imagine were all related to sex.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Schizotypal ISTP 5w4 so/sp TiNi Loop

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Because the Sx doms are more into psychic phenomena, whereas the So's and the Sp's are more into things related to the real world, like physicalism and social structures.
    Also, I'm seriously considering retyping as ISTP. If I did retype ISTP though, I couldn't be a 5w6. That I know, since 5w6 ISTPs are more 'mechanical'.
    The only thing making me doubt being ISTP and/or Sx-dom is that these things you told me to imagine were all related to sex.
    Dude, you have no desire for intensity, no desire to find a romantic partner or to form a relationship, you have no desire for sex, and you are about as dry as the Sahara desert. You are everything that an sx dom isn't. Also, you are wrong, So dom 5's aren't always in the real world and don't always understand social structures that well. In fact most social 5's suck at understanding these things but still want to find their place in the social world, so therefore they develop some type of skill that will allow them to contribute to the world in order to change the world or to be accepted by the general populace.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I'm a clean freak; folding is definately neater than crumpling. When things get out of order, it's really tough to generate progress - even with poop!

Also, just a random shootoff, but I just thought of how the future is described as an 'unfolding'; those who fold their toilet paper like me and are more compulsive with their habits or routines always build foundations for the immanent destination!
    Do sensors like routine? Because my life is much more a routine than a spontaneous unfolding - I walk a certain distance, take notes, repeat knowledge to get it ingrained, do chores, and dont like surprises.