User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 10181920212230 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

“Unless you make yourself equal to God, you cannot understand God: for the like is not intelligible save to the like. Make yourself grow to a greatness beyond measure, by a bound free yourself from the body; raise yourself above all time, become Eternity; then you will understand God. Believe that nothing is impossible for you, think yourself immortal and capable of understanding all, all arts, all sciences, the nature of every living being. Mount higher than the highest height; descend lower than the lowest depth. Draw into yourself all sensations of everything created, fire and water, dry and moist, imagining that you are everywhere, on earth, in the sea, in the sky, that you are not yet born, in the maternal womb, adolescent, old, dead, beyond death. If you embrace in your thought all things at once, times, places, substances, qualities, quantities, you may understand God.”
    ― Giordano Bruno

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end. The higher we soar, the smaller we seem to those who cannot fly!" - Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

You're either a Ni or Fi dom. (I can't tell those two apart very well, these are the functions I understand the least.)

I'm fine with Fi-doms as long as they are capable of recognising that Ti/Fe is not evil or fake. I've never seen you claim that, so we're fine. I don't understand you, but you seem like a good guy. Also, you're comfortable in your dorkiness (this is meant as a compliment), which is always something I like to see.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

I am new here, but I think that you might not be just from what I read. I could see INTJ or INTP. Also, I think there is a popular theory out there right now that typing people on threads is more valuable and effective than tests. I don't know how true that is, but I view knowing your myers briggs type as a tool. It helps you know what your strengths and weaknesses are so you can work on them and be a more holistic person. How old are you? It could be that you are just too young to know. The fact that you are exploring it like this seems like a Ti/Ne thing, but it could also be coming from an Fi place of feeling insulted that someone questioned your type (I don't know what type you were listed as before, like I said, I'm new.)

Either way, the road to self-discovery is your own and you probably know best who you are. I think going off only what people say is just as flawed a method to finding your type as going off only what you know inside. Find a balance.
    "In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same." - Einstein

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@unicorncandy Yes, I have been here for while (1.5 years), and you can see a user's 'join-date' listed under their avatar.

INTJ and INTP is (lately) what I've considered the most, with all the uber-rationalism and deep-thinking compulsions.

Lots of these tests are indeed of little value. They only tell you how you see yourself, which may or may not be accurate in places (and the test designer may have messed stuff up too).

I guess any kind of self-awareness, be it MBTI, IQ or whatever helps us to find our 'focus-points'.

I'm actually 19, and still in development, so it could be a bit too early to say anything definatively.

I've actually been listed as either of the 2 Ti's before, but somehow they just seem too 'logical', more into problem-solving and not 'mystical', not enough into deep cosmological questions.

As far as Fi goes, I get pretty dang annoyed when people don't listen to stuff I (or anyone else) says before they even can see the viewpoint.

There's a quote by Nietzsche that goes: You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@greenfairy just posted a very insightful quote regarding my type to my wall, which I was very pleased by and am now quoting below:

Yeah I do feel we are similar in cognition. My academic adviser I suspect is INTJ, and he said my mind is similar to his because I'm a big picture thinker and a synthesizer. That could just be Ni though. I am probably more F than you, but who can tell really? In you I see it in a focus on collective well-being and interest in other people, like your investigation into mysteries help empower everyone; and you seem to naturally make an effort to be approachable and relate to people. This could be consistent with INTJ though. But being a female, I am more physiologically disposed to be emotional, and have more things to be bothered about. (Call that sexist if you will, but I think it's true.)

Well I suppose if I make a video it will be easier to tell. But INTJ seems as likely to be as any other INXX type currently. And I suppose it is equally likely for you, though you are definitely not an INFP. That much I know.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Thread Link: Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism ~ A Process Metaphysics of Expansion and Omnipotence
    Divine Pymander | Ancient Arcanum | Creation Power | Hermetic Mystery | Esoteric Science | Control System | Reality Theory | Integral Paradigm | Journey World | Giordano Bruno
    "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end - I shall show them the rainbow and all the steps to the Übermensch!" ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I just got a signature vastly superior in linkages to the old one!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Poimandres: Lazy Role Ni (Te); experiencing a sense of what things would be like distinguished by an absent sense of what those things mean.
    Poimandres: Calm role Fi Ne); experiencing an appreciation of how things should be, distinguished by a stronger appreciation of how those things will be.
    Poimandres: Terrified Role-Ni (Si); experiencing a grasp of why things will be a particular way, distinguished by a stronger sense of what those things should be like

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Poimandres

I'm actually starting to now question whether you are actually an ISTP in a Ti<Ni loop. The reason being is so many times I am talking to you on the phone and I ask you, "So hey man, do you think that you would like that"? The funny thing is that you can never answer whether you would like to do something or not until you have actually done it (learning through experience or Se). The Ne users that I know can almost always answer my question as to whether or not they would like to do something or not, despite whether they have done it before or not. The reason being is that they can imagine doing these things in their own heads, before they even do it, so then have an idea of what doing it would be like and would just intuitively know if they would like to do it or not. However, you can never do this and this leads me to believe that you could possibly be an ISTP in a Ti<Ni loop.