User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    xxTP

I thought I was watching wrestling.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Both ITPs are very much into what makes stuff work, are loners, generally unconscientious, deep-thinking, and uber-logical. Distinguishing the 2 can indeed be tough, but @iNtrovert told me before that ISTPs would focus on putting the operation into practice, whereas INTPs would lay the foundations and create an architectural model for future developments. Based on that, I could be either ITP, since I believe we shoudl strive to master the creation, and it won't be put into practice immediately, but nonetheless it would be used in a utilitarian way. A lot of people think I could be ISTP with strong Ni though, so I could be a combination of the two.
    ISTP or INTP (Ne or Ni)

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    All I know about Ti is that people notice it way more in me than my auxilary function, because there have been so many hordes of people who have called a TiNi ISTP, and just as many if not more hoards of people saying I'm INTP, but the truth is, INTP is an uber-logical personality type, and ISTP is a type that makes stuff work; actually, I'm not too good at either of those 2 things. That makes me an ITP incapable for good systematic logical analysis! Is it possible for ITPs to have inferior reasoning abilities, and if so, how would that manifest in the ITP's personality?
    Is Ti a right or left brained function and why?

WALMART

I think you are Te over Ti.

Guy's a troll, if he's typing ISTP. He's not even trying to make an effort. I understand there are cases about being on the fence with functions and that mbti isn't an exact science, but this isn't one of them. This is the last time I'll address his type. He's going to type various things just for a laugh, and then make threads to get people to talk about him (Good job btw).

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The following article was taken from the Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed? thread:

I think of myself as a rationalist first and foremost. I have spoken to the contrary before here in this thread, but that was a social experiment. You are accurately typed as an ENFP (7w6 Sx/So) after all, so you should be able to tell how genuine my following post will be.

Okay, well then, let's take this apart (and I'm using this website to back up my claims - http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/2007/09/type-5.html):

For starters, I know a lot of people call me a TiNi ISTP, and indeed it could be the case, but all in all, at least in descriptions, it doesn't seem to fit quite as well. I don't feel like going into detail on this particular development, but at least for this thread, short descriptions should suffice.

I definately have traits for both of those, except I'm not good at adapting to new situations without going through analysis paralysis. Lot's of my constructions though on this forum, even by the hordes of people who type me as ISTP, are recognized as being eccentric and cutting edge. Based on those short little descriptions, INTP is a better choice.

It starts off by saying how intuition and art are so important, which to me are not quite up there with intense detail and proper theories. I definately think more in words than in geometry, as words flow from my mind like an endless fountain, ready to conceive any concept. I guess I'm somewhat artistic, but moody is for sure not my thing. Intellect is greatly stunted by too many subjective constraints. The thing about philosophical constructs fusing with elegant designs is the first thing so far that fits me well here. Please though, that thing about the small voice is just plain nasty. In contrast, I will argue with and challenge anyone with full force and no mercy (like this article I'm writing for instance). I'm not going to elaborate too much on the rest, but the gist is that I don't get trapped in my own little world. In actuality, I go out into the arena and break the existing records asunder with dazzling achievements (see my many forum accomplishments in my signature for verification).

Now this is the description I've been waiting for! Indeed extreme analysis and constructions founded on logic are vastly superior to the emotions of weak-minded individuals. The 'becoming an expert' thing also has a nice feel to it, maximizing everything, pushing it to the edge. The thing about purpose also is perfect, as on this forum, I have toiled to complete a vast array of fundamental accomplishments. My nerdienss and social awkwardness are also very much apparent and can make 'fitting in' rather difficult, but of course, I'm far from shy. The next few things sort of fit, but the part about gathering too much information and not making enough decisive action with it is pretty much exactly what I'm doing right now in this presentation, and also in all the other aspects of my existence. The inquisitive explorations know no ends. On the whole, I'm definately far more of a tenacious rationalist (5w6) who really takes up the sword than a sensitive artist (5w4) who retreats from threatening engagements. It's best to face all challenges with the zenith of power crackling at your fingertips, ready to unleash upon an unsuspecting world. Those who do not, those who walk the path of moderation, will fail, dragged down by their own weakness.

After all of that, I'm a bit too tired now to interrogate another whole article, but in short, I think I'm a social first because of my very active involvement in global dynamics, that is, I am always presenting ideas and challenging paradigms, with a focus on what can work well for all people in a unified system. Also, I'm self-preservation last, because I'm not concerned with privacy or keeping things safe, but rather I go out and take risks to further progressive development. Sexual in the middle is a nice balancing act between facing problems and looking within for the answer.

All of that being said, feel free to take apart the above construct and debunk its fundamental foundations, but I'm confident it can withstand any magnitude directed at its architectural divinity.

source - http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...30#post2061230

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

What does an ISTP in a TiNi loop look like?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Having watched the RaptorGizard video. I am 100 percent certain Myers-Briggs and Enneagram does not apply.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post

Having watched the RaptorGizard video. I am 100 percent certain Myers-Briggs and Enneagram does not apply.
    I break the very foundations of Typology asunder!

Permabanned

This video confirmed me that raptor wizard is INTP.