User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 11.67%
  • No

53 88.33%
First 8910111220 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@Il Morto Che Parla I'm going to answer your so-called 'question' on your questioning my statement on Te.

Extraverted Thinking* - (Te)

Contingency planning, scheduling, and quantifying utilize the process of extraverted Thinking.

Extraverted Thinking helps us organize our environment and ideas through charts, tables, graphs, flow charts, outlines, and so on.

At its most sophisticated, this process is about organizing and monitoring people and things to work efficiently and productively.

Empirical thinking is at the core of extraverted Thinking when we challenge someone's ideas based on the logic of the facts in front of us or lay out reasonable explanations for decisions or conclusions made, often trying to establish order in someone else's thought process.

In written or verbal communication, extraverted Thinking helps us easily follow someone else's logic, sequence, or organization.

It also helps us notice when something is missing, like when someone says he or she is going to talk about four topics and talks about only three.

In general, it allows us to compartmentalize many aspects of our lives so we can do what is necessary to accomplish our objectives.

source - http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/Co...d-Thinking.cfm
    Theoretically, anyone can use any function. I suppose some may just come more naturally than others.

I guess you may have used a 'baby Te' when you questioned me, but in a more developed form, it takes on a complex chain of reasoning.

For one thing, I pointed out how Riva's assumption on my Se not being developed because my extraverted side is weak had no logical correlation with his insistence on my 'high Fe use'.

I may or may not be a auxilary Te user, but nonetheless, I think it's fair to say, based on the definition I quoted, that Te in some form was taking place.

See also how my statements in this thread follow a linear flow, where one point connects to another in a well-ordered line of reasoning.

Although attacking and criticizing is something theoretically anyone can do, for a Te user, I would think it comes with a more powerful and prevelant tenacity to argue and take action.

Feel free folks to attack anything you perceive to be a flaw in my presentation.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Why?

Does that mean I'm using Te now?

(Rhetorical question).

So how long does one stay in the loop? Till they get all dizzy and are like yo fuck these functions.

MBTI
    xxTP

@RaptorWizard

Your post was pure Ti/

And it was not a "so-called 'question'", I openly said it was a RHETORICAL QUESTION,meaning one which DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ANSWER.

Te fail :=P

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    So how long does one stay in the loop?
    IDK I was just answering your direct question. Not saying the idea is valid or not.

Infinite Bubble

Be aware that Ti is extremely good at pointing out logical fallacies and discrepancies in others' statements. It tries hard to keep logical consistency and thus can easy spot when someone is saying something illogical.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Be aware that Ti is extremely good at pointing out logical fallacies and discrepancies in others' statements. It tries hard to keep logical consistency and thus can easy spot when someone is saying something illogical.
    Critical thinking.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I've read that INTJ are supposed to have high IQs, but mine is only a mediocre 114 - does that make me an ISTP? Or what about ENTP? Their IQs are lower!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Being an ISTP Artisan Crafter Analyzer Operator Mechanic Improviser is so awesome and freaking amazing! I get to do what I want whenever I want without heeding stupid and convoluted calls to do what humanity thinks is right by the dang retarded rules. Be a radical rebel! Have guts and daring boldness. Approach all challenges with wild tenacity and a never-look-back attitude. Become who you are meant to be. All negatives will make me rise ever higher! Never give up. Have a firm resolve that never falters. Have fun in life and let your tools strike relentlessly at the right moment. All shall fear my invincible might! Such is the way of the ISTP; such is the way of unprecedented greatness - perfection.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You kind of weird me out with your rambling, and I actually happen to be a person who is interested in things like Eastern mind-body spiritual practices, but it's the way you pontificate about it, it's like you're in some Ni/Ji loop, like you're either not balanced out properly with Te or Se.

I tend to believe you're an introvert having some introverted Ni fine time all by yourself, without consulting any external methodology or verifiable experience.

This makes you probably either an ISxP or INxJ.

I really don't think NTP is right for you at all. Anyone who says you are is steretyping you as being a kooky, theoretical N by four letter dichotomies rather than sticking to function theory.